Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Armor Wish List?

OP Dr Metroid MD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What old game of cannon armor do you want to see in Halo 5?

Personally, I'd like to see an SPI mark 1 styled after the Spartan 3 nonshielded version. I just love the full front chest and abdominal cover as well as the sleek design. I think it would add something unique to the armor pool.

Anyways, What do y'all want most? Hayabusa seems to be a popular demand as well as CQB.
GUNGNIR Helmet
HAYABUSA PLEASE!!!! :D
Cannon armor? Sounds bulky, even for a Spartan. Mjolnir suits are titanium-based, much lighter than iron.
I really liked the Halo 3 version of Mk 5, would love to see that variant.
ummm real mark 5
or I would love what ever the fed armor was in rvb
Mire wrote:
GUNGNIR Helmet
btw they already have it... its ultra rare / legendary
Grihaly wrote:
Cannon armor? Sounds bulky, even for a Spartan. Mjolnir suits are titanium-based, much lighter than iron.
get it! cause its canon not cannon haha so funny haha
Grihaly wrote:
I saw this in preview and thought about editing it then I thought, eh why not. Haha can anyone say legendary armor mod!?!
Recon from Halo 3/Reach
Rouge h3
JFO from Reach. Or Operator.
Isn't JFO essentially what defender is? And I think we have Operator as well...
EOD and CQB.
I would not mind Oceanic as well.
  • Prefect
  • REAL Mk V (CE/4 version)
  • EOD
  • Hazop (H4 version)
Roland's SPI armor from headhunters. That would be cool!

Personally, I'd like to see an SPI mark 1 styled after the Spartan 3 nonshielded version. I just love the full front chest and abdominal cover as well as the sleek design. I think it would add something unique to the armor pool.

Anyways, What do y'all want most? Hayabusa seems to be a popular demand as well as CQB.
YES TO THE PLEASE CAN WE GET SOME SPI
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Roland's SPI armor from headhunters. That would be cool!
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Isn't JFO essentially what defender is? And I think we have Operator as well...
Defender looks completely different, more like a Mandalorian visor than the face-like plate of Defender.
And Im pretty sure he means Reach-era Operator, with the night vision goggles, not the crappy one we have now.
Jun's armor from Reach----- RARE
Master chiefs armor from H4/5------ Mythic Legendary
Sgt. Johnson's OG Spartan 1 armor------ Mythic Legendary
Hayabusa returning is a fool's dream..

That said, I would love to see CQB return.

Jun's armor from Reach----- RARE
Master chiefs armor from H4/5------ Mythic Legendary
Sgt. Johnson's OG Spartan 1 armor------ Mythic Legendary
1. Jun's armor was Scout armor. A first variation of it which evolved into the armor we have now. Granted, it'd be cool to see a new variation of the Scout armor from Reach kinda like the Noble armor.
2. Chief's armor is never going to be available as a customizable option. Chief's armor is one of a kind, unique. Cortana designed it, the UNSC recreated it when it was damaged during Escalation. If everyone were able to use it, it'd lose its uniqueness.
3. Johnson never had OG Spartan I armor?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2