Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Assassination Ideas

OP Squishy Ego

So I've been thinking about this for a while, what kinds of assassinations would you like to see at a later date? Here's my ideas:

"Dispatch"
Description: "Well, that's one way to assist in a kill."
Spartan A taps B on the shoulder, making him turn around. A then kicks B's kneecap, making him fall on his back. A then jumps on his head, crushing him.

"Super Hero"
Description: "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Spartan Man!"
Spartan A hook punches B, making him turn sideways. A proceeds to punch B in the gut, then uppercuts him into the air, killing him.

"X'ed-Out"
Description: "Looters become looted, but Spartans don't!"
Spartan A grabs B's shoulder, turning him. A then cuts an X in B's chest, then sticks the knife in B's face. A then pushes B to the ground, as he was dead.

"Not Sorry"
Description: "Sorry about your uh... Everything!"
Spartan A punches the back of B's head, knocking B to the ground, B tries to crawl away in a last attempt to escape, holding up their hand, A pulls out a pistol, shooting B in the chest, then the head.

"Kebab" (Deadpool inspired sword assassination)
Description: "Spartan needs to express some rage."
Spartan A slits B's throat quickly, then pulls out their sword, slashing B's knees, making him fall to the ground. A then sticks the sword through the middle of B's chest, lifting him into the air. When A lowers B, they kick him off their sword.

"Wanna See Me Do It Again?"
Description: "I will if you want."
Spartan A shoots B in the back, punches them, shoots them again, and punches them again. A then turns B around and shoves his pistol against B's visor, shooting and killing them.

"And.. Cut!"
Description: "That's a wrap everyone."
Spartan A jump spin flips with knife in hand. Then cuts B's throat swiftly while in air. Spartan A bows as they land while B fails to his knees then flat on the ground.

"Flick of the Wrist"
Description: "Quick and clean."
Spartan A throws a punch at B, they dodge A's first punch and back away, so A throws their knife to secure the kill.

"Unfortunate"
Description: "It could've been worse, Spartan..."
Spartan A turns B around, choking him to death, then dropping him to his knees. A then kicks the back of B's head, making him fall flat and killing them.

"Stick it to the Man"
Description: "Let's show em!"
Spartan A stabs B in both shoulders, then quickly puts the knife away throws a plasma grenade at the back of B's head, then kicking B away.

"Takedown"
Description: "Taking executions to new heights... Literally!"
Spartan A shoves B into the ground on their stomach. A then boosts as high as they can into the air, then jets back down at full force, breaking B's entire body and killing them.

"The Arbiter"
Description: "Hold em high."
Spartan A grabs B by the shoulder and takes out their energy sword handle, pushing it up against your B's back and then turn it on. Watch the sword slice straight through B's torso. Turn it off and let B fall limp to the ground.

"Drop it Low"
Description: "Pillage, then rot."
Spartan A stabs B's foot to pin them in place, allowing A to back up and finish B off with a Spartan Charge.

"Build it Up to Burn it Down" (LINKIN PARK inspired assassination)
Description: "Can't wait to burn it to the ground."
While Spartan A holds Plasma Pistol, they blast an overcharged shot at B point-blank, burning a large hole through their armor. A then finishes them off by stabbing B through said hole.

"Trick or Treat!" (Seasonal assassination for an oddball)
Description: "Have a highly dangerous Halloween!"
Spartan A slams a Jack-o-lantern on B's head that destroys the helmet. A then watches as B collapses to their knees.

"Heartbreaker"
Description: "Sorry Sweetheart."
Spartan A hits B across the face with a sniper and they fall over, then A stabs B with their sniper into B's heart.

"Sike!"
Description: "Jokes on you."
Spartan A aims at B with their rocket launcher. B covers their face, then A clubs B with it.

"Home Run, I Think..."
Description: "Knock em' out of the arena!"
Spartan A sweeps B's legs with the hammer, picks them up, throws them in the air, and hits them.

"What if You Miss?"
Description: "I won't."
Spartan A grabs B, shoves whatever gun they have into B's back and lets loose a hail of bullets.

"Just in Time for the Holidays!" (Seasonal assassination)
Description: "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal, *BANG* and a happy New Year."
Spartan A smashes a giant candy cane across the back of B's head, and the candy cane smashes into tiny bits.

Lmk what you guys think!
Looks good, but could you credit me and the other users who came up with some of these?

I know that “What if you miss?” is mine, and “And... Cut!” sounds like my “And Scene!” :)

Also I’ll say again: Fotus helmet wearers should have a default assassination that allows them to stab their victim with their helmet.
Name:Impact

description: RAMMING SPEED!

assassin spartan charges into Spartans back. Spartan trips and falls forward, as spartan falls assassin quickly takes a knife and places it so spartan stabs himself in the head, assassin gets up and resumes playing and shooting other people
Looks good, but could you credit me and the other users who came up with some of these?

I know that “What if you miss?” is mine, and “And... Cut!” sounds like my “And Scene!” :)

Also I’ll say again: Fotus helmet wearers should have a default assassination that allows them to stab their victim with their helmet.
Of course
Some of the assassinations listed were taken from This Forum. All credit to original creators.
Name:Impact

description: RAMMING SPEED!

assassin spartan charges into Spartans back. Spartan trips and falls forward, as spartan falls assassin quickly takes a knife and places it so spartan stabs himself in the head, assassin gets up and resumes playing and shooting other people
Sounds crazy, I like it!