[Locked] Assassination Steals

OP Warmachine125V

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
So in my 3 months of playing Halo 5 I've noticed that the Yoink medal was removed. I was somewhat glad of it, after all why should a person be awarded for taking a kill you already 100% have? Yet this hasn't stopped players from yoinking regardless. I got the assassination commendation, but it's so difficult to get, especially in Warzone. The whole thing is people aren't doing it for medals anymore, because there is no medal, but rather they are taking it so they can put one more kill on their score. It annoys me to no end when this happens. I understand if you were Spartan charging at the guy when I just started or you stuck him with a grenade, but it's another thing if you're halfway through and someone just runs up and melees the guy. Can we fix this and maybe change it so that you're given credit for the kill and the medal while you're assassinating and the person that whacks the guy mid-assassination only gets an assist?
Lol good luck this will ALWAYS be a part of halo, if your assassinating in slayer its normal, so players get another kill and help out there own personal score. All I can say is suck it up, it sucks trust me but it's life.
Assassination speeds need to be faster. The gameplay was sped up, but assassinations were left slow. Most of the time I die from an enemy rather than getting it stolen from a teammate.
I stole one earlier. My buddy was assassinating and was also getting flanked by 2 Spartans so I killed his prey so we could turn and fight.
I kill players that steals my assassination
Its really funny
its only People who cant get a kill themselves so they steal yours instead. somehow makes them feel better about themselves and makes them feel like they matter even tho they dont.
So in my 3 months of playing Halo 5 I've noticed that the Yoink medal was removed. I was somewhat glad of it, after all why should a person be awarded for taking a kill you already 100% have? Yet this hasn't stopped players from yoinking regardless. I got the assassination commendation, but it's so difficult to get, especially in Warzone. The whole thing is people aren't doing it for medals anymore, because there is no medal, but rather they are taking it so they can put one more kill on their score. It annoys me to no end when this happens. I understand if you were Spartan charging at the guy when I just started or you stuck him with a grenade, but it's another thing if you're halfway through and someone just runs up and melees the guy. Can we fix this and maybe change it so that you're given credit for the kill and the medal while you're assassinating and the person that whacks the guy mid-assassination only gets an assist?
I was gonna say turn your assassinations off, but I'm assuming it's a requirement for the Achilles, in that case this sounds good.
i had like 3 stolen just today and i got so frustrated especially since I find assassinations funny and entertaining. So no one call me dumb for trying to assassinate
It's a sign of weak and insecure players. And -Yoinks!-.
"Being rewarded for a kill you already have"? Well clearly you DIDNT have the kill if you didnt get it.

So many awful threads on this forum.

Guess what? Turn off animated assassinations and you wont have to be upset over losing your kill anymore.

If i dont know you, you best believe im going to steal your animated assassination. Thats what you get for trying to be fancy.
Yeah it's part of the game, I got yoinked today also but it doesn't happen often
"Being rewarded for a kill you already have"? Well clearly you DIDNT have the kill if you didnt get it.

Guess what? Turn off animated assassinations and you wont have to be upset over losing your kill anymore.

If i dont know you, you best believe im going to steal your animated assassination. Thats what you get for trying to be fancy.
You must be fun at parties.
Heck, there's a VINE for that.

so many awful threads? there are plenty of good threads that speak sense. seems your one of the people who cant get his own kill.
A thread about someone being mad they didnt get their assassination is a good thread? Cool.
Maybe they could make so only you can kill the guy that you're assassinating that way you don't have people who deliberately kill the guy with a BR across the map to take the kill that you and so carefully snuck up on.
yeah like someone said earlier, turn off assassinations if you are worried that a teammate will take the kill. After all, the kill is not yours until he is dead. All assassinating really is is a race between who can kill the sitting duck faster, you with your knife or a teammate with a gun. You take the risk of it happening, live with the consequences if it doesn't work out the way you want it to.
Just turn off assassinations, can't steal it if you kill it instantly
I dont get upset over a kill, I get upset that they cant earn their kills
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22