Assassination

OP Xukyu

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 59
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
An idea for an assassination is called "plasma what?" you stab the enemies ribs from behind with a small plasma sword from your arm, one like the elites had in halo reach.
Then you pick up the body and throw it like the eyebiter assassination.
An idea for an assassination is called "plasma what?" you stab the enemies ribs from behind with a small plasma sword from your arm, one like the elites had in halo reach.
Then you pick up the body and throw it like the eyebiter assassination.
Love the name, hopefully when/if they add playable elites, that is one in the default assassinations
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
It seems eh to me. The spartans don't really fight back when they get assassinated. A part of assassinations is accepting one's cool death. Take out that part and I love it.
I dont think he meant they'd actually fight back, they would just kinda turn around to see the player.
I dont think he meant they'd actually fight back, they would just kinda turn around to see the player.
Yea, that's what I meant
Another idea, the player and victim have a fist fight, the player punches then the enemy then the player ends with the knock out punch
Xukyu wrote:
Another idea, the player and victim have a fist fight, the player punches then the enemy then the player ends with the knock out punch
What do you think of this idea?

I'd be stoked if 343 added them.
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
My assassination is called "not wasting time". You just hit them from the back and that's it.
the assassination i would like to see is where you slice the neck of an opponent from behind and we could call it the pez dispenser
the assassination i would like to see is where you slice the neck of an opponent from behind and we could call it the pez dispenser
Hahahaha love it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It would be called "two for one" and it would be where if there are two enemies with their backs facing you it would allow to do a double assassination where it finishes with you bashing their heads together.
Mine is called 'Deez nuts' where it's just the regular assassination but you get to see that 3rd person teabag. It would obviously be mythic. You would also get 50G for performing it in matchmaking.
Pretty simple - mine would be called "Grinding Gears", and it would just be the well known curbstomp from Gears of War.
here's my assassination (Get Out Of Here!), you grab a leg and arm, spin around and fly their head into a wall or off a cliff
Bayonet assassination suggestions:

Just a Slice: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round and slashes him horizontally across the abdomen.

Big Needle: Imagine the Inevitability assassination, but with a bayonet.

Tip of the Spear (uses thrusters): Bayonet version of Terminal Velocity.

Can Opener: Spartan A kicks the back of Spartan B's knee, forcing him down, then Spartan A swings his gun like a battle axe to slice B's neck. (Idea by Eleventh Sniper)

Outta My Way: Spartan A shoves bayonet into Spartan B's back, then kicks him off. (Original idea by CMShankz)

Neurosurgery: Spartan A bayonets Spartan B in the back of the head, then knocks him to the floor with a rifle butt to the head.

Quite the Ride: Spartan A sweeps the legs of Spartan B and, as he hits the floor, Spartan A bayonets him in the stomach.

Shoot 'em up: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round, stabs him in the stomach then shoots him off.
I have two,one would be called "is there something on my hand?".The spartan would grab an enemies shoulder,turn him/her around,and punch right into his/hers visor causing a glass particles from the visor to fly everywhere.Second will be called "Having a blast?"where you push an enemy spartan down and shove the barrel of your shotgun in his/hers face and take em out with a bang.
Pretty simple - mine would be called "Grinding Gears", and it would just be the well known curbstomp from Gears of War.
That would actually be pretty cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 59