1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 59
Shnso wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
This is metal af
here's my assassination (Get Out Of Here!), you grab a leg and arm, spin around and fly their head into a wall or off a cliff
\0/
Shnso wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

No lie when I say that is theexact assasination I was thinking of, but instead of putting him on his knees you instead sweep his leg from under him and as he gets up you shoot him directly in the face.
Mine's called ''Came walking, back flying'' you crouch and take the oponent's leg and flip him in the air 3 times then you throw him faraway
HYv47 wrote:
Shnso wrote:

It seems eh to me. The spartans don't really fight back when the get assassinated. Take out that part and I love it.
I really would love to see them fight back! It adds a little more immersion to the fact that they are not just sitting there being idiots, haha!
I say go for them fighting back (when you always win of course! XD)
Jolts MLG wrote:
Mine's called ''Came walking, back flying'' you crouch and take the oponent's leg and flip him in the air 3 times then you throw him faraway
That would be amazing, great idea man!
ZeefIex wrote:
Shnso wrote:

No lie when I say that is theexact assasination I was thinking of, but instead of putting him on his knees you instead sweep his leg from under him and as he gets up you shoot him directly in the face.
That would be one of the assassinations were you see more blood than usual
Pretty simple - mine would be called "Grinding Gears", and it would just be the well known curbstomp from Gears of War.
Great gears reference to put in halo, with that name they could also reference family guy, the description could be "you know what-"
BeneficBen wrote:
Bayonet assassination suggestions:

Just a Slice: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round and slashes him horizontally across the abdomen.

Big Needle: Imagine the Inevitability assassination, but with a bayonet.

Tip of the Spear (uses thrusters): Bayonet version of Terminal Velocity.

Can Opener: Spartan A kicks the back of Spartan B's knee, forcing him down, then Spartan A swings his gun like a battle axe to slice B's neck. (Idea by Eleventh Sniper)

Outta My Way: Spartan A shoves bayonet into Spartan B's back, then kicks him off. (Original idea by CMShankz)

Neurosurgery: Spartan A stabs Spartan B in the back of the head, then knocks him to the floor with a rifle butt to the head.

Quite the Ride: Spartan A sweeps the legs of Spartan B and, as he hits the floor, Spartan A bayonets him in the stomach.

Shoot 'em up: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round, stabs him in the stomach then shoots him off.
Neurosurgery sounds awesome, I really hope 343 uses some of your ideas, they're awesome!
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

Just a Slice: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round and slashes him horizontally across the abdomen.

Can Opener: Spartan A kicks the back of Spartan B's knee, forcing him down, then Spartan A swings his gun like a battle axe to slice B's neck. (Idea by Eleventh Sniper)

Outta My Way: Spartan A shoves bayonet into Spartan B's back, then kicks him off. (Original idea by CMShankz)

Neurosurgery: Spartan A stabs Spartan B in the back of the head, then knocks him to the floor with a rifle butt to the head.

Quite the Ride: Spartan A sweeps the legs of Spartan B and, as he hits the floor, Spartan A bayonets him in the stomach.

Shoot 'em up: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round, stabs him in the stomach then shoots him off.
Neurosurgery sounds awesome, I really hope 343 uses some of your ideas, they're awesome!
I made a thread asking for them (which I linked on page 1), but I haven't heard anything from 343. 😖
BeneficBen wrote:
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

I made a thread asking for them (which I linked on page 1), but I haven't heard anything from 343. 😖
Well don't lose hope a lot of the newer features in updates are community request!
I like supernova murder
Nexid wrote:
I like supernova murder
Supernova murder is good murder :)
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

Well don't lose hope a lot of the newer features in updates are community request!
My main concern is that 343 don't know that the idea is there.

I made the "request" thread a few days ago. Unfortunately, it has "sunk to the bottom of the pile" (in terms of visibility).

I'm hoping that ske7ch has seen the link, as he would have likely been the one to put this thread in the "Featured Topics".
BeneficBen wrote:
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:

My main concern is that 343 don't know that the idea is there.

I made the "request" thread a few days ago. Unfortunately, it has "sunk to the bottom of the pile" (in terms of visibility).

I'm hoping that ske7ch has seen the link, as he would have likely been the one to put this thread in the "Featured Topics".
Well this thread was buried and now it's back on top (third to the top, to be exact) so again don't lose hope!
My assassination would be called "catch". You push the spartan forward and when they turn around you throw a knife in the Spartan's face. Or a instead of the face you throw the knife in to the chest and then dropkick the knife further in.
My assassination would be called "catch". You push the spartan forward and when they turn around you throw a knife in the Spartan's face. Or a instead of the face you throw the knife in to the chest and then dropkick the knife further in.
Holy jumping jesus the thought of that made my jaw drop, that's insane, especially the drop kicking a knife into someone
Mine would be Yippee Ki-Yay were the Spartan turns around and tries to punch you but you melee them down into a crouch and with the same hand, using the momentum of the swing pull back a little at the fore arm and whip out your knife and stab them in the neck, their head jerks to the side a little then you use your right knee to hit them in the head and snap their neck. This would happen relatively quickly to give a forceful effect with a cracking sound for the knee to face.
Mine would be Yippee Ki-Yay were the Spartan turns around and tries to punch you but you melee them down into a crouch and with the same hand, using the momentum of the swing pull back a little at the fore arm and whip out your knife and stab them in the neck, their head jerks to the side a little then you use your right knee to hit them in the head and snap their neck. This would happen relatively quickly to give a forceful effect with a cracking sound for the knee to face.
Brutaly delicious
Shnso wrote:
Brutaly delicious
As a writer and halo fan I really appreciate that. Also, I feel that my suggestion is within the style of their current assassinations and isn't too flashy. Though supernova is hopefully a gateway to more elaborate assassinations.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 59