2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 59
One Stab is not enough (Jack The Ripper) basically grab the spartan him or her turn them around and stab multiple times in the stomach or chest
'The Big Bang Theory'. A spnkr exclusive where you throw an enemy into the air and then shoot them with a rocket. Simple, crude, but effective.
"Key of champion." At the time of killing the player that the spartan apply a key to mixed martial arts, I do not know if he breaks his arms or his neck, maybe something grotesque.

This post has been hidden.

Maybe throw a nade at the spartans head and have a slow mo and shoot the nade as soon as it reaches there face
it would be amazing that they mix wrestling with these

c
Unknown wrote:
it would be amazing that they mix wrestling with these
Please no. Spartans wear armour not spandex.
why not?, just imagine an RKO! that would be awesome
There should be a double assassination. Like say you sneak up behind two dudes and you hold down the assassination button and they get pulled closer to you, the animation would be amazing.

I'd love an Assassin's Creed-style plasma knife on a Spartan's arm, and the assassination is jst shoving into the assassinated Spartan's side
Sarge'd:Warthog plows out of nowhere blasting ridiculous music at ridiculous volumes
That's..... beautiful.
Sarge'd:Warthog plows out of nowhere blasting ridiculous music at ridiculous volumes
That's..... beautiful.
Yep...... beautiful. Just beautiful. 👌🏼
That's..... beautiful.
Yep...... beautiful. Just beautiful. 👌🏼
I think it's great that there are dozens of people literally plotting the deaths of thousands. Virtually, but still.
Khe raios!
Mine would be called "Still breathing?" and it would be where you would you turn your opponent around, stab him in the stomach then in the neck and you sweep his legs out from under him and you use the neck stabbing as a point to slam him down, as your opponent falls you rip your knife out, then your opponent reaches up and you stomp on their head. If 343 ever does guns in assassinations as your opponent reaches up you Magnum them in the face.
Something like how you assassinate a crawler
Something like how you assassinate a crawler x2 :v
That's..... beautiful.
Agreed.
Wait.
Don't I know you from somewhere?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...