2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 59
Another one could be called "mine field" it's we're you garb them while throwing a gernade behind them then kick them onto the gernade and once they touch it the gernade goes off kills them and lounches them into the air. ;)
one could be called "mine field" it's where you grab them while throwing a grenade behind them then kick them onto the grenade and once they touch it the grenade goes off kills them and lounches I them into the air. ;)

another one could be called "tree topper" and it would be you grab them, stick a sticky grenade to the top of their head then shove them feet first into the ground. Before the nade explodes they try and wiggle free but will not escape. ;)
Another one could be called "puny God" (from the avengers) and it would be where you grab the by the legs, smack them into the ground a couple times, look at them them throw them to the ground. Watch the first avengers the hulk does this to Loki 3/4 ways in. ;)
My Idea: Left right punching for four times.
Opponent falls down and dies. It would probably be just a basic uncommon
We need a brutal assassination
Mine would be called 'A act of kindness' and what would happen is a Spartan would turn the enemy around, give them a pistol but have there finger still on the trigger and start shooting it into the enemy whilst its in there hands and another one would be called 'Hug it out' where a Spartan would literally hug the enemy to death
Sarge'd:Warthog plows out of nowhere blasting ridiculous music at ridiculous volumes
That's..... beautiful.
Agreed.
Wait.
Don't I know you from somewhere?
Pfft. Everyone knows me. I'm -Yoinking!- Thundercat. Fear me!
Wow...
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
This idea is actually pretty good, I would like to see this soon in a new update!
My assassination is called "not wasting time". You just hit them from the back and that's it.
It's kinda boring, I mean you could just hit the person in the face and kill them. What I am trying to say is that it needs work.
I have two,one would be called "is there something on my hand?".The spartan would grab an enemies shoulder,turn him/her around,and punch right into his/hers visor causing a glass particles from the visor to fly everywhere.Second will be called "Having a blast?"where you push an enemy spartan down and shove the barrel of your shotgun in his/hers face and take em out with a bang.
I like it.
Sarge'd:Warthog plows out of nowhere blasting ridiculous music at ridiculous volumes
That's..... beautiful.
Agreed.
Wait.
Wow...
What?
I'd like an assassination pack like the default one but its the Reach assassinations instead.
V6R32 wrote:
it would be amazing that they mix wrestling with these
Please no. Spartans wear armor not spandex.
wrestling is like the assassination fistcuffs
V6R32 wrote:
"Locke Down"

(a play on Lockes armour Lock in the campaign).

-player punches enemy in the ribs
-enemy turns around and throws a punch
-player sticks enemy with armour lock
-enemy completely freezes mid punch attempt
-player pushes enemy over still frozen using one finger and walks away
Could this include the enemy exploding like it's liquid nitrogen?
That's..... beautiful.
Agreed.
Wait.
Wow...
What?
Good job yoinking out that word... 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😏
Mine is called 'Deez nuts' where it's just the regular assassination but you get to see that 3rd person teabag. It would obviously be mythic. You would also get 50G for performing it in matchmaking.
I want this.
I absolutely love the hidden energy blade idea from Reach, that needs to return.
Oh ya, and BRING BACK ELITES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
Got another idea
"Wabbit Season"
- You pull out your magnum and shoot their head from behind and the enemy Spartans helmet goes spinning around like Daffy Duck.
Oh oh, here's another one

"You forgot something!"
- With your knife, make a big cut in the enemies armor and stick a grenade in it. Pirates of the Caribbean style
My idea is called "Up and Over". You would pick up a spartan then you'd flip breaking the spartans head. P.S it's ultra rare.
no c weno zy c pero no te woua decyr
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 59