4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 59
bueno con los nuevos que llearon a la actualizacion excelentes asesinatos
I miss you too
As victim turns around to attack you, you dash past and slit victim's side with your knife. Then you kick them behind the knee like in "Get low", and stab them in the neck over the head.
Mine would be called the planter. Sneak up and grab them then plant a grenade in their armor
Definitely another Energy Sword or Gravity Hammer assassination. XD
Mine is called "Buddies".
You come up beside them and put your hand on their shoulder like friends do, then when they turn to see you, you break their neck backwards and stab a knife in their
stomach :)
A bit instense, but if 343i created that, that would be pretty funny XD
V6R32 wrote:
"Locke Down"

(a play on Lockes armour Lock in the campaign).

-player punches enemy in the ribs
-enemy turns around and throws a punch
-player sticks enemy with armour lock
-enemy completely freezes mid punch attempt
-player pushes enemy over still frozen using one finger and walks away
Could this include the enemy exploding like it's liquid nitrogen?
Oh god yes. It would need a new name..

How about "Locke out"

Thats a spin on Lockes armour lock and the ice map lock out. :-D

That would literally be my favourite assassination
V6R32 wrote:
V6R32 wrote:
"Locke Down"

How about "Locke out"

Same!
Xukyu wrote:
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
We need this, like right now!
Another one could be called "mine field" it's where you grab them while throwing a grenade behind them then kick them onto the grenade and once they touch it the grenade goes off kills them and lounches I them into the air. ;)

another assassination would be called "tree topper" and it would be you grab them, stick a sticky grenade to the top of their head then shove them feet first into the ground. Before the nade explodes they try and wiggle free but will not escape. ;)

Another one could be called "puny god" (from the avengers) and it would be where you grab the by the legs, smack them into the ground a couple times, look at them them throw them to the ground. Watch the first avengers the hulk does this to Loki 3/4 ways in. ;)
im would be you punch the guy in the face u pull out your pistel shoot him or her in th visoer i call it welcome to war the caption is not evrey one makes it
La del krauler
Xukyu wrote:
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
That would be the best assination I have ever seen if they added that
the assassination i would like to see is where you slice the neck of an opponent from behind and we could call it the pez dispenser
thats a good idea
i think a good assasination would b u (u would have to crouch to do this) u sneak up behind jump on their back then rip their helmet off then stick a sticky on their face then kick them away it would b called the "detonation"
i think a good assasination would b u (u would have to crouch to do this) u sneak up behind jump on their back then rip their helmet off then stick a sticky on their face then kick them away it would b called the "detonation"
splinter grenade
V6R32 wrote:
V6R32 wrote:
"Locke Down"

How about "Locke out"

Same!
Hahahahahaha so genius
I have two in mind. One is called "stop hitting yourself " you kick the back of the spartan's leg so he ends up kneeling, from behind you grab his arms and start punching him in the face, thus breaking both of his hands, and eventually,either breaking his neck from the force being applied, or simply dying from all the punches. The other one is called "another one bites the dust" you grab the back of the spartan's head, sweep/kick his legs and make his head hit the ground, once on the floor you make his head hit the floor 3 more times
"Have a nice flight" spartan A spin them around and hand spartan B a grenade, spartan B would be confused for a second while spartan A uses they're boost to launch them into the air, as spartan B explodes spartan A would wave XD
You know what would be great for H6? If every weapon had its own assassination. I thought up a few, but they might bring the game back up to the M rating.

Sniper rifle: attacker lunges, thrusts, and shoots into the victim all at the same time, causing the barrel to go straight through the victim's back. Attacker swings the gun to the right, throwing the victim off.

SMG: attacker grabs the left side of the victims head to hold him steady, then hits him on the right side of the head with the side of the SMG, causing victim to lose his shields, then proceeds to shoot him at that same side, killing the victim.

DMR: attacker wraps his arm around victim's neck then stabs the barrel of the DMR up his neck, to the right of his Adam's apple, then fires, rips the barrel out of victim's neck, and releases him as he falls to the ground.

Rocket launcher: attacker jumps on victim's head then jumps off, pushing victim to the ground. After jumping off victim's head, attacker performs a flip in midair, during which he fires a rocket at the helpless victim.

Saw: similar to sniper rifle assassination, except after the impaling, attacker swings impaled victim left and right while continuing to fire his weapon, then throws victim off.

Grenade launcher(best one IMO): attacker shoots a grenade in between victim's legs, and bounces off the ground so it's in front of victim. Victim backs away from the grenade in the air in front of him, but attacker kicks victim into it as it explodes, killing him.

These are only a few I thought up, and though they sound awesome, you wouldn't exactly call them quiet. But hey, I can hear knives impaling people in H5, so why not guns shooting, too? 343 plz read.
Sounds great, but wouldn't these assassinations use up the weapon's ammo?
That's the best part. They don't! I forgot to mention that, sorry.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 59