2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 59
That's the best part. They don't! I forgot to mention that, sorry.
Grenade Launcher? Actually, come to think of it, the energy sword assassination does not use up the energy sword's battery, so I guess the grenade launcher would not use up its ammo.
You know the really sad part is that I made a thread JUST LIKE this back in August. And it died off with only 15 replies. So the. Someone else makes it and it gets 450+ ?!

WHAAAAT?!?!
ASSASSINATION IDEA: "The Nut Cracker"

Rarity: Rare

Description: I thought it was a ballet?

Killer: *Pushes victim onto back and stomps sack*

The End.
An assasination where you grab their neck and activate an energy sword on their back like how the Arbiter killed the prophet of truth in halo 3
My assassination idea is that your Spartan slides through the others legs and uses there thrusters to launch themselves up and stab the enemy in the face
Xukyu wrote:
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
This is my absolute favorite. :D
Heart Attack/Didact's Fall
Turns the spartan around and pushes a splinter grenade deep into his chest after that the spartan pushes the victim down to incinerate.
Wrath of the Unicorn

Kicks the Spartan to the wall then run him through with the Fotus Helmet and then swing his body around then throw him off your horn.
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
This would acually he really cool.

Mine is called 'Deez nuts' where it's just the regular assassination but you get to see that 3rd person teabag. It would obviously be mythic. You would also get 50G for performing it in matchmaking.
That would be great, but if it was called the Noob instead.
Lol that would be great
I would want an assassination where you grab the other Spartans head and slam it into your knee. You could call it "can opener" or "nutcracker"
It would also be awesome if every weapon had their own assassination but that'd be a lot of work
Mine is called John cena and it is were you pick them up and slam them on there back
Animation for assassination spin kick to head as enemy Spartan throws a punch results in enemy's body going rag doll limp to the ground. name of assassination Eye of the Tiger
I would want an assassination where you grab the other Spartans head and slam it into your knee. You could call it "can opener" or "nutcracker"
There already exists such an assassination
Mi idea de Asesinato es: Que con la Mano Izquierda Levante Al Enemigo Spartan y Con la Mano Derecha saque la Mágnum y le dispare en la cabeza.
Lo Podrían Llamar... Hasta Luego...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SUPLEX ASSASSINATION XD
or maybe one where i hold hold them by the neck like suggested somewhere above look right in there eyes as they struggle to escape and holding the energy sword right in front of their stomach and activate the energy sword and pull it out.
New Assassination "Wake Up John", just a pistol whip to the back of their head
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 59