3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 59
What's Next?
I want a pov assasination. i want to look into the eyes of my enemies while i stab him in the neck.
the assassination i would like to see is where you slice the neck of an opponent from behind and we could call it the pez dispenser
We need this, like, now.
I got an idea it would be called 'Filthy Prank!' , now hear me out, you would tap he enemy on his shoulder then when he turns use an active camo then finish him off with a shot in the head with a pistol. Your spartan then poses like FilthyFranktv and does the 'Hah Goteem' meme pose (if you get what i mean). Also when you shoot him in the head the confetti effect when you kill grunts happens. Please do not burn me for this ridiculous idea, i would rather like to see how the waypoint community will develop on this.
i like supernova assasination
I would like the assassination from Halo Reach where the enemy would be on the ground while you jump all over them.
It would be called "Painfull Nostalgia".
Well mine would be the backstaber (gravity hammer) basically you trip up the enemy hit in the back with the blade of the hammer and then swing the hammer like a cricket bat and vwalla that's how you make Spartans fly.
Well mine would be the backstaber (gravity hammer) basically you trip up the enemy hit in the back with the blade of the hammer and then swing the hammer like a cricket bat and vwalla that's how you make Spartans fly.
Awesome!!
Keijo wrote:
i like supernova assasination
Yeah I love it.
I thought about an assassination while reading these last forum posts, called "Smooth Operator." The Player dodges the enemy's knife by sliding to the side, and then proceeds to stab the enemy in the calf. The Player then quickly shoves the knife in the enemy's temple after he or she tries to backhand the player in retaliation. I thought about it being an Ultra-Rare or maybe a Legendary assassination. I had also brainstormed of another one called, "Scorpion" based off the trademark logo of the Ridiculousness series. The Enemy player first starts to try to kick the Player character, the Player retaliates by taking the enemy's leg mid swing and shoving your knife while holding the enemy spartan's leg in the back of their head to make the iconic Scorpion pose. I would rate this as a legendary assassination.
*Also these are just my thoughts about this matter and you and I have a right to have our own opinions, so you can hate or like my thoughts about Halo Assassinations.
Maybe one called batters up. Where you take his weapon (or yours depending on his weapon sizes) and you crank him into a crumpled spartan.
An idea for an assassination is called "plasma what?" you stab the enemies ribs from behind with a small plasma sword from your arm, one like the elites had in halo reach.
Then you pick up the body and throw it like the eyebiter assassination.
I was thinking something similar, titled "Memories of Reach: Emile" that would have you pull out the small arm plasma sword, stab the Spartan all the way through the chest from behind, and lift them a foot or two off the ground while the sword is still in them.
hagorize wrote:
I want a pov assasination. i want to look into the eyes of my enemies while i stab him in the neck.
Oh...

lol.
Excuse me: Step 1. tap on victim's shoulder. Step 2. Bash his head in with a melee weapon when he turns around.
"bottle opener"

A kick to the back of the knees leaves the spartan sitting on both knees, then a simple, one-handed, cruel twist of the neck that snaps his neck, like a bottle opener!
I would like to see a stoned cold stunner or the pedigree
I dont know of a name for this assassination but you would drag the spartan in the air with your thrusters then spin him (grabbing his legs and letting him hang around) then toss him out. This could also be called 'garbage disposal' or 'put out the TRAAAASH'.
Jiozu9876 wrote:
*Also these are just my thoughts about this matter and you and I have a right to have our own opinions, so you can hate or like my thoughts about Halo Assassinations.
I like them.
"bottle opener"

A kick to the back of the knees leaves the spartan sitting on both knees, then a simple, one-handed, cruel twist of the neck that snaps his neck, like a bottle opener!
NICE!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 59