3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 59
"bottle opener"

A kick to the back of the knees leaves the spartan sitting on both knees, then a simple, one-handed, cruel twist of the neck that snaps his neck, like a bottle opener!
NICE! i love everyones idea
ASSASSINATION IDEA: "The Nut Cracker"Rarity: Rare

Description: I thought it was a ballet?

Killer: *Pushes victim onto back and stomps sack*

The End.
innapropiate i think
RULZ x T wrote:
"bottle opener"

A kick to the back of the knees leaves the spartan sitting on both knees, then a simple, one-handed, cruel twist of the neck that snaps his neck, like a bottle opener!
NICE! i love everyones idea
Same... all of them are great!
my one is going to be called "super victim" Spartan super thruster kicks another Spartan, then that Spartan gets stunned and then the Spartan stabs his neck from the back while facing the other direction
mine would be sparta kick from 300
"Target Practice"
- A huge kick to get some distance then you line up the shot and fling your knife into the visor.
How about an assassination where a bunch of guys in 343 suits come and kill your whole 12 man fireteam by knifing them all the back and beating you down with brief cases....

#MAKEWARZONEGREATAGAIN
Bring back 12 man full fireteams to warzone as a separate team matching playlist...
I would like to see an assassination where you do incinerate your opponent like the most of the forerunner weapons do. It would be cool to see the opponent's body slowly disappear.
The "hitman" simply come from behind and puts a magnum to its head and shoots him.
Xukyu wrote:
An idea for an assassination is called "plasma what?" you stab the enemies ribs from behind with a small plasma sword from your arm, one like the elites had in halo reach.
Then you pick up the body and throw it like the eyebiter assassination.
Love the name, hopefully when/if they add playable elites, that is one in the default assassinations
Is there talk of adding playable elites?
Something similar to Terminal Velocity but instead of knifing them in the head you thrust down and punch them really hard in the face, snapping their neck.
I'm not sure what is would be called, but what happens is you spin the spartan around to make him/her face you, then you stab him in the head, then the shoulder, then the knees, and finally the toes. It resembles the Heads, shoulders, knees and toes song. After you kill him, the grunt party sound activates.
HYv47 wrote:
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
It seems eh to me. The spartans don't really fight back when the get assassinated. Take out that part and I love it.
Actually, there are multiple where the Spartan being assassinated makes a move to fight back, but the assassinations are performed fast enough that it can be difficult to spot. The Eyebiter in particular is an example, because the knife used in that one is actually that of who's assassinated, which they bring out trying to defend themselves before you take it from them and use it against them.
How about one where your Spartan jumps back a bit and hovers in the air with his thrusters, then throws the knife into their head. Maybe the reason he does the jump back is they try fighting back, so he's leaping out of the way first, though it could work either way. Don't really have any assassinations involving throwing the knife.
mi asesinato se llamaría muerte final,
el espartan rompe las piernas
del enemigo y lo remata saltando
sobre su cabesa

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we do not provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.
mi asesinato se llamaría muerte final,
el espartan rompe las piernas
del enemigo y lo remata saltando
sobre su cabesa
My murder would be called final death,
The spartan breaks the legs
Of the enemy and finishes it by jumping
On your head.

What He Said^

En las reglas del foro, los idiomas no ingleses no están permitidos en los foros.

Telling Him Non English Languages Are Not Allowed In the Forums^
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
You do a roundhouse to their head to knock them down, then you curb stomp their face :)
Not sure if anyone has thought of this. But how about one called "Spartan Kick" (straight out of the movie 300). You grab the enemy's shoulder turn him around and take him out with one big kick to the gut/chest, making them go flying in that direction.
I would make one that's name is a reference to the movie, Don't Mess With the Zohan, where you turn the enemy around and give them a series of kicks across the face. That or one high kick to the jaw sending them backwards to their demise.

I call it "Was that your feet?", or "Feet Uppercut" for the other idea.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. ...
  9. 59