5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 59
DR2D20 wrote:
mine would be sparta kick from 300
They already have that.
the assassination i would like to see is where you slice the neck of an opponent from behind and we could call it the pez dispenser
I like it, lol.
My idea is is called whip, where you come around to an enemy spin them around and pistol whip them
I'm not sure what is would be called, but what happens is you spin the spartan around to make him/her face you, then you stab him in the head, then the shoulder, then the knees, and finally the toes. It resembles the Heads, shoulders, knees and toes song. After you kill him, the grunt party sound activates.
Oh my gosh best idea I've seen today! 👌🏼
DR2D20 wrote:
TOTALLY
I would like to see an assassination where you do incinerate your opponent like the most of the forerunner weapons do. It would be cool to see the opponent's body slowly disappear.
Yeah that would be real cool.
The "hitman" simply come from behind and puts a magnum to its head and shoots him.
Simple and effective
HYv47 wrote:
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
It seems eh to me. The spartans don't really fight back when the get assassinated. Take out that part and I love it.
Actually, there are multiple where the Spartan being assassinated makes a move to fight back, but the assassinations are performed fast enough that it can be difficult to spot. The Eyebiter in particular is an example, because the knife used in that one is actually that of who's assassinated, which they bring out trying to defend themselves before you take it from them and use it against them.
Another one were the victim tries to fight back is the assasination "Invincibility" (I think)
It would be cool if an assassination is just you grabbing the enemy Spartan's gun and hitting them with it, therefore having them let go of the gun and you shooting them. This way you kill them with their own gun and you already swapped out your gun for theirs.
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

That idea sounds awesome, it's more like an assassination than any of the others in halo 5. I do think it would be better without the resisting part because the whole point of an assassination is that its supposed to be a really cool kill, and if the player can resist it isn't so spectacular. But I definitely love the idea without the resisting.
mi idea de un asesinato Puede Ser Que el Spartan por atras lo de vuelta, salte y le ponga las dos piernas en el cuello y al momento de estar en el suelo le dispare hasta morir.
Nombre de el asesinato: Recuerdos de 117
Xukyu wrote:
Another idea, the player and victim have a fist fight, the player punches then the enemy then the player ends with the knock out punch
That would be cool but that might take a while
Xukyu wrote:

That sounds wicked hope they make that one
Xukyu wrote:
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
Haha classic would be wicked
DR2D20 wrote:
They already have that.
Still cool though
Jolts MLG wrote:
here's my assassination (Get Out Of Here!), you grab a leg and arm, spin around and fly their head into a wall or off a cliff
\0/
Dramatic lol
I would love to see the armbar wrestling move as an assasination just a bit deadlier
I'd love to see one called "Put you in your Place" where the spartan A jumps onto the shoulders of spartan B then flips backwards to where spartan B is lying face down on the floor and spartan A standing over him , then spartan A stabs him in the back of the neck
Another one i thought of was "Kebab Time" spartan A throws Spartan B in the air then holds knife above his head so that spartan B lands on in with impales him. hen spartan A kicks Spartan B off the knife
The one from Halo Reach when you fall looking at the elite, so you put him down and smash his head with your feet, would be OP.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 59