7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 59
sesos: El Asesinato
empieza Por una patada,(en la espalda)
y Al Estar tirado el Espartan
saca su cuchillo y empiesa a dar
Varias apuñaladas en su cabesa

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
Mine is called "Buddies".
You come up beside them and put your hand on their shoulder like friends do, then when they turn to see you, you break their neck backwards and stab a knife in their
stomach :)
A bit instense, but if 343i created that, that would be pretty funny XD
I dig it!
Mine would be Yippee Ki-Yay were the Spartan turns around and tries to punch you but you melee them down into a crouch and with the same hand, using the momentum of the swing pull back a little at the fore arm and whip out your knife and stab them in the neck, their head jerks to the side a little then you use your right knee to hit them in the head and snap their neck. This would happen relatively quickly to give a forceful effect with a cracking sound for the knee to face.
Really cool to see
Flaming Ragdoll- you grab the enemy spartan by the leg and start swinging them around like a madman, slamming them on the ground over and over and over until they start to incinerate from the humiliation.
l Dio l wrote:
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
That would actually be a great one. I'd totally use that
"Crotch Stab"
You run up behind a spartan and push him down, and then when he comes up to through a fist you ram your knife strait through his balls.
"Head Hunter"
You run up to a spartan while you trip them down, as they look up you slam your foot square between the eyes and then their body goes flying.
My assassination is called "not wasting time". You just hit them from the back and that's it.
lol love this one very complex
NullEff3ct wrote:
My assassination is called "not wasting time". You just hit them from the back and that's it.
lol love this one very complex
ahaha love it!
The shoulder tap from "Get Smart" (I think that's the show).
AJAX119 wrote:
Flaming Ragdoll- you grab the enemy spartan by the leg and start swinging them around like a madman, slamming them on the ground over and over and over until they start to incinerate from the humiliation
Puny god- from hulk to n the Avengers
The Grand Finale
Your knife is actually a sticky detonator you stab into the enemy's back. Kick spartan in front of you to push him away as he blows up from the inside.
COBRA R2 wrote:
It would be nice just to rip the spartans head clean off, then hold it up in the air and drop it
Nothing like some good old preadeator
DR2D20 wrote:
mine would be sparta kick from 300
That one is called "the kickoff" halos already got it
Yawn, we have 30 assassinations and we want more?
Um,yes,why not? Just more customization in my opinion.
I have a couple of ideas:

Hold this for me: You take a frag,stick it in their hand,then kick them backwards as it explodes.(There are some other posts similar to this idea,but whatever.)

Lucky lefty: You hook them in the ribs with your left fist,then pull their head back with your right arm and slice their throat with your left.

So close: As you try stabbing them they block your hand,then spin around and try to punch you,but you duck under their swing and then take their knife(as they still have your arm blocked)and you stab them in side of the head.

That's a fist: Your spartan kicks them to the ground,jumps on top and grabs their chest piece with their left arm,then takes their right and repeatedly punches the enemy in the face.

I believe this is yours: You grab around their waste where their grenades would be stored,take a plasma grenade and push them away,then throw the plasma as it sticks to their chest or visor(can't really decide which one to choose),and then it explodes.
I want one where you punch the other spartan up into the air, jump up floating on your thrusters, and punch them a bunch of times really fast like a Dragon Ball Z character.
I'm no anime guy, but Halo could be a lot more entertaining with a bit of anime influence, remember Spartan 1337?
My idea for a assassination is to brake his leg the smash him into the ground with the gravity hammer.
I want one where you punch the other spartan up into the air, jump up floating on your thrusters, and punch them a bunch of times really fast like a Dragon Ball Z character.
I'm no anime guy, but Halo could be a lot more entertaining with a bit of anime influence, remember Spartan 1337?
Even before you mentioned Dragonball I already had that picture in my mind, of Goku beating somene like that, what a total riboff from Dragonball; but in the end I had it pictured, how Piccolo punched his opponent back to the ground with a two handed closed-fist-hammer swing. The enemy would fall straight to the ground with the head down front and end up neck cracking. Fin

You know what, of reading all those cool ideas of assassinations I always have Zangief from the Street Fighter series in my mind. He has some creazy grab-moves in petto.
Maybe one where you place a hacking device on them that takes over their thrusters and slams them into the floor.
jiehman wrote:
Even before you mentioned Dragonball I already had that picture in my mind, of Goku beating somene like that, what a total riboff from Dragonball; but in the end I had it pictured, how Piccolo punched his opponent back to the ground with a two handed closed-fist-hammer swing. The enemy would fall straight to the ground with the head down front and end up neck cracking. Fin

You know what, of reading all those cool ideas of assassinations I always have Zangief from the Street Fighter series in my mind. He has some creazy grab-moves in petto.
Or a basic Shoryuken would be pretty cool.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 59