2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 59
Xukyu wrote:
Mine would be Yippee Ki-Yay were the Spartan turns around and tries to punch you but you melee them down into a crouch and with the same hand, using the momentum of the swing pull back a little at the fore arm and whip out your knife and stab them in the neck, their head jerks to the side a little then you use your right knee to hit them in the head and snap their neck. This would happen relatively quickly to give a forceful effect with a cracking sound for the knee to face.
Brutaly delicious
As a writer and halo fan I really appreciate that. Also, I feel that my suggestion is within the style of their current assassinations and isn't too flashy. Though supernova is hopefully a gateway to more elaborate assassinations.
It defiantly is a nice assassination, I especially love how you make sure they're dead, you've stabbed them in the throat... better break their neck just to make sure :D
Mine would be called "Head Ache" in which its similar to shove it where you stick the knife into the victims head but you grab the back of their head and bring down hard to the floor.
Mine would be called "Head Ache" in which its similar to shove it where you stick the knife into the victims head but you grab the back of their head and bring down hard to the floor.
That would be really cool, and would probably hurt :P
Xukyu wrote:
That would be really cool, and would probably hurt :P
I would love to see that in future halo games
It would be nice just to rip the spartans head clean off, then hold it up in the air and drop it
Another idea, you try to attack the opponent, who spins around and grabs your punch in the palm of their hand, holding you there, you spin out your left combat knife and stab them in the side, moving their head down as their upper body jolts due to the pain, you then headbutt the opponent with the assistance of your thrusters, knocking them sliding across the ground backwards.
I think it should be like a promethean assassination where u punch him he turns around and u teleport behind him and slice him with a knights sword
Turn the victim around, uppercut with thrust launching you and the victim into the air, grab their face mid-air and ground pound them into the floor. "Able Spartan"
Xukyu wrote:
Jolts MLG wrote:
Mine's called ''Came walking, back flying'' you crouch and take the oponent's leg and flip him in the air 3 times then you throw him faraway
That would be amazing, great idea man!
THX ^^
BeneficBen wrote:
Xukyu wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Xukyu wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Bayonet assassination suggestions:

Just a Slice: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round and slashes him horizontally across the abdomen.

Big Needle: Imagine the Inevitability assassination, but with a bayonet.

Tip of the Spear (uses thrusters): Bayonet version of Terminal Velocity.

Can Opener: Spartan A kicks the back of Spartan B's knee, forcing him down, then Spartan A swings his gun like a battle axe to slice B's neck. (Idea by Eleventh Sniper)

Outta My Way: Spartan A shoves bayonet into Spartan B's back, then kicks him off. (Original idea by CMShankz)

Neurosurgery: Spartan A stabs Spartan B in the back of the head, then knocks him to the floor with a rifle butt to the head.

Quite the Ride: Spartan A sweeps the legs of Spartan B and, as he hits the floor, Spartan A bayonets him in the stomach.

Shoot 'em up: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round, stabs him in the stomach then shoots him off.
Neurosurgery sounds awesome, I really hope 343 uses some of your ideas, they're awesome!
I made a thread asking for them (which I linked on page 1), but I haven't heard anything from 343. 😖
Well don't lose hope a lot of the newer features in updates are community request!
My main concern is that 343 don't know that the idea is there.

I made the "request" thread a few days ago. Unfortunately, it has "sunk to the bottom of the pile" (in terms of visibility).

I'm hoping that ske7ch has seen the link, as he would have likely been the one to put this thread in the "Featured Topics".
You do realize 343 doesn't go around looking and listening. So eh idea but don't get your hopes up on game implementation.
Xukyu wrote:
Another idea, the player and victim have a fist fight, the player punches then the enemy then the player ends with the knock out punch
they just added an assassination exactly like that
Yawn, we have 30 assassinations and we want more?
My idea would be were the player takes out their knife, thrusters to the left while slicing the victim, then stabs them in the stomach.
My idea is called "Stay Down", you flip someone over your head and stomp their throat.
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
That's a nice idea!
I think I'll take this opportunity to pitch an idea or two:
- "Sundered Star": Don't lose your composure. The assassin turns the enemy around, sticks a pulse/splinter grenade to their chest (like Chief did to the Ur-Didact in Halo 4), then round-house kicks them away as they disintegrate.

- "Two-Timer": Oldest trick in the book. The assassin comes up behind an enemy, and taps them on one shoulder. The enemy looks to that side, while the assassin brings their knife around the other side and stabs them in the back of the head. The assassin uses their knife-free hand to push the dead enemy away.

- "Hang Ten": Surf's up, brah! The assassin, with a small running start, jumps onto the enemies back, knocking them face-first into the ground. The assassin then rides the enemy across the ground like a surf-board for a short distance. The assassin dismounts and sticks the landing.
Title: All Hip, No Hop
The player would do a random iconic dance move for a second while grabbing the enemy and then deck them with his hip.
My idea is called "Stay Down", you flip someone over your head and stomp their throat.
Well....it's straightforward at least.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
Title: All Hip, No Hop
The player would do a random iconic dance move for a second while grabbing the enemy and then deck them with his hip.
All I can picture in my mind is a spartan doing "The Worm", and somehow managing to get a kill. "Laughing Hysterically internally". Maybe the enemy dies of embarrassment?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 59