2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 59
I think I'd be cool if you shoved them over and an ODST pod lands on him and explodes, I call it feet first
today i saw an unknown assassination where someone stomped on the back of my legs and then twisted my neck. you can go to my content browser where the first video is what i described
I think I'd be cool if you shoved them over and an ODST pod lands on him and explodes, I call it feet first
nice
I think they should add a req called Random assassination so you can do multiple assassination. Just taking that off was just a Big NO! Please add that back.
Yawn, we have 30 assassinations and we want more?
Um,yes,why not? Just more customization in my opinion.
But i feel like it could be better spent on something else.
Like making Halo 6 a decent game.
an idea ! : It is called pie time, the spartan A touch the shoulder of B, B turns back then A take a pie and he put the pie on his face B don't see anything then A slay B with a knife in the head. ah...ah...AH AHAHAH !!! ah.
TARsKudd wrote:
an idea ! : It is called pie time, the spartan A touch the shoulder of B, B turns back then A take a pie and he put the pie on his face B don't see anything then A slay B with a knife in the head. ah...ah...AH AHAHAH !!! ah.
not funny plus makes no sense
Lust Died wrote:
I think they should add a req called Random assassination so you can do multiple assassination. Just taking that off was just a Big NO! Please add that back.
yes but with the possibility to pick wich assassinations we want to do
RULZ x T wrote:
TARsKudd wrote:
yes... I have no friends... lol but it's funny ! No ?
TARsKudd wrote:
RULZ x T wrote:
TARsKudd wrote:
yes... I have no friends... lol
its ok.................i think
TARsKudd wrote:
RULZ x T wrote:
TARsKudd wrote:
yes... I have no friends... lol but it's funny ! No ?
just not a thing halo would do
Name: twister

where spartan a spins spartan b till b gets sick and then spartan a shoots spartan b in the head
My idea for an assassination would be called, "Western Bar-fight", and the description is, "Pray for your executioner". it's where you turn the enemy spartan around, he tries to punch you but you move back a little, as you move back, you pull out a magnum and shoot the enemy's knees to cause him to fall to his knees, then you put the magnum to his head and pull the trigger.
Nice
DR2D20 wrote:
mine would be sparta kick from 300
They already have that.
d'oh
Another one of mine is called Whack-a-mole. What happens is you take out a hammer instead of a knife and put if over your head. Then the spartan uses the spartan charge ability on his arms so he smashes the other spartan on the top of the head. A simple spartan charge hammer smash to the head.
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
that would be awesome
TARsKudd wrote:
That's just pie-tastic!
my idea:``Love isn`t painless`` Assassin pulls out a kukhuri knife (likes Emile`s one),grab one hand of the victim,make it spin over his head until the victim makes a complete spin on hiself and get really close to the assassin ( like a romantic dance ) then puts the blade on the victim`s neck ( on front ) and make the victim's hand spin back for that he does another complete spin,but in the other way,wich cuts the victim's throat and all around the neck (without decapitation).
special assassination with the prophet's bane:Assassin grabs the victim's neck and stab him on the back without lifting him like in the normal sword assassasination and then throws the victim on the floor by pulling him down by the neck (just like in the halo 3 cutscene where the arbiter kills the prophet of thruth)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 59