2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 59
special assassination with the wispered thruth:Assassin give a kick on the victim's back wich makes lose his energy shield and fall on the knee ( like a crouching position),assassin puts his feet on the back of the victim's back and push it,wich immobilise the victim and then put the tip of the pistol on the back of the victim's head and shoot.
special assassination with kelly's shotgun:Victim turn around to fight back,asssassin run in direction of the victims,slide between the victims legs while swinging the weapon to the victims leg,wich make him fall on the front,the assassin turns around,puts a leg on the victim's back,load the shotgun (with the pump) and shoots.
My idea is called the "Golfer", its a Gravity Hammer assassination. It is where you kick down an enemy to the ground which makes them go on their knees and you hit them on the back of their head with the Gravity Hammer.
These are pretty cool assassination ideas. Pretty happy I stumbled across these forums.
I'd love to see an assassination where you kick them to the ground, then throw a knife at their head. Imagine doing that to 4 people shooting at two of your buddies. One by one. So satisfying.
I suggest assasinations like Lawn Dart, some of Wrestling!
Another assassin move is grabbing his own weapon and killing him with it. Like pulling the shotgun out from under him and blowing him to hell lol.
This one is called slam dunk. You turn the spartan around and you stab him in the face. Then you start slamming his head on the floor really fast and then the knife that you stabbed him with comes out the other side of the head.
My idea is for an assassination is called the 'Midas Touch', you stab the spartan and then you shoot them in the head with a boltshot, you then push their head with your finger then they turn to ash
A joke about posture;
Name: Chest Out
Description: Back crooked

The initiator pushes the victim onto their knees, then grabs onto their arms. While pulling upwards, the initiator then kicks full-force into victim's spine, forcing their back inward and chest outward.

This one is all brutality;
Name: Head Held High
Description: Self-Esteem not included.

Initiator spins victim around to be face-to-face and grabs their neck with both hands. Lifting them in the air by the neck, they spend a second holding them. After the second, they snap the victim's neck through sheer crushing force.

For the Wrestling fan;
Name: Clothesline
Description: Hang em out to dry.

Victim starts with a right hook, which the initiator dodges. The initiator responds with a powerful clothesline with their right arm, flooring the victim.
DR2D20 wrote:
mine would be sparta kick from 300
TOTALLY
this is sparta
Xukyu wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
That would be dope
My assassination is called "not wasting time". You just hit them from the back and that's it.
Oh, I actually have that one! I found it in my settings where it said "disable assassinations" and I changed it to "on".

Haven't turned it off since lol
Xukyu wrote:
Another idea, the player and victim have a fist fight, the player punches then the enemy then the player ends with the knock out punch
That's called fisticuffs, isn't it?
Sennin4113 wrote:
I suggest assasinations like Lawn Dart, some of Wrestling!
Dude I'd love to see the armbar as an assasination
DR2D20 wrote:
DR2D20 wrote:
mine would be sparta kick from 300
TOTALLY
this is sparta
Bruh we kind of already have that one in kickoff
I think I'd be cool if you shoved them over and an ODST pod lands on him and explodes, I call it feet first
Dude that would be so dope
Lust Died wrote:
I think they should add a req called Random assassination so you can do multiple assassination. Just taking that off was just a Big NO! Please add that back.
Yeah dude they should add that back but you chose which of your assasinations to randomise
"Jet Pack"
- Grab your opponent, flip over them, then use your booster pack to blow there head backwards
"Show off"
A quick stab in the back of the next, walk around them then throw your knife, backwards over your shoulder into their visor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 59