4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 59
I would like to see a stoned cold stunner or the pedigree
it would awesome to powerbomb someone
I'd Like one with a name "Spartan Fu", where you would run up behind them, turn them around, the Ninja kick them to the side of the head.
Zwazo wrote:
I'd Like one with a name "Spartan Fu", where you would run up behind them, turn them around, the Ninja kick them to the side of the head.
ya or kick them with your heel to the side of the face
Zwazo wrote:
ya or kick them with your heel to the side of the face and it snaps their neck
Zwazo wrote:
"Kung-Fu Fighting"
How about a assassination called "the professional".
This would be deadly flying triangle choke.
UFC fighters rarely preform this move.
But when they do it is just awesome.
The professional....The description could be about HCS
AnzuhV wrote:
How about a assassination called "the professional".
This would be deadly flying triangle choke.
UFC fighters rarely preform this move.
But when they do it is just awesome.
The professional....The description could be about HCS
I thought no that's a great idea
My assassination is Didacts Heart, is where you just shove a splinter inside there chest and kick them while the disintegrate into pieces
That would be really awesome!
Vertikull wrote:
Duck Hunt
- Another Nintendo tribute - Grab your opponent and with your thruster pack, launch then high in the air, then whip out your magnum
😍🔫Coool
Vertikull wrote:
"Jet Pack"
- Grab your opponent, flip over them, then use your booster pack to blow there head backwards
Nice one😍🔫
Xukyu wrote:
Another one is called "Hello" It's actually kinda funny
you tap your victim on the shoulder, hand them a frag grenade, then walk away, then BAAM grenade goes off
best idea yet
I wish we could get back to playing as an elite, in every way.
Yes I would love to see the elite make is come back lol
Mine would be the Rousey- your spartan grabs the enemy hits them left ,right and uppercut. Then pulls out the magnum pistol and gets a headshot. All this in 40 seconds lol
My idea is your Spartan kicks them on the back of the leg and the enemy fall on his knees and you hold your own knife with two hands and stabs him in the head
I'm a big fan of Breakout so if I were to have an assassination it would strictly be for whoever tries to capture the flag. I would call it "Flag Discontinuation" and what you would do is grab the flag while it is still in the opponents hand and choke him with it and as the enemy is near death, slam the spear of the flag into his/her chest.
I like an assassination where you slide under the enemy and shoot upwards making the bullet go through the whole body
I would like a random feature. Simply randomly engages any you have unlocked throughout the game to keep it fresh without having to think about changing before a game. That splinter grenade assassination sounded cool.
Zwazo wrote:
ya or kick them with your heel to the side of the face
Ya, like a ninja Roundhouse kick to the jaw
i would like to see a quicktime event added for assassinations so the other player has a chance to fight back if the attacker misses theirs

Ex. Attacker has to press [A] - [B] - [X]
if attacker misses any button, lets say [B] then if the defender hit all of theirs the defender gets the kill, otherwise the attacker wins.
it would make it a bit more interesting
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 59