2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 59
Puny Spartan: It would basically be like the Hulk smashing Loki back and forth into the ground in Avengers.
Great name, great idea
I wanna see an enemy spartan be assassinated from behind by reaching around the torso and gutting the enemy....but let the other spartan live for a bit to fumble trying to put his organs back in his body cavity....

I want a reverse assassination for when someone trys to spartan charge you....I want an option to counter that by holding the X button....
I want to grab them by the throat and stuff a granade through their visor..... (I want to see it break) and kick them back in the opposite direction

I want to see a spartan stuff a plasma granade between the others armor and have them scream and fumble around trying to get it out before it explodes..

I want to see funny ones too....

I want to see wedgies, that kill...

A tap on the shoulder and sucker punch....
While shaking your hand like it hurts

Kick to the groin (classic)

I want to see my Spartan sit on their body and pull out a newspaper like they're taking a dump

Maybe some taunting ones like after a simple assassination
Breakdancing
Moonwalk
Laughing hysterically while pointing
Kicking them while their down in the ribs
Spitting on them
You are a twisted individual.... love it, these ideas are awesome, especially the tap sucker punch
I just want an Assassination where you basically b*tch slap/ t-bag someone to death called "Who's your Daddy?".
***Realistically I just want an Assassination where you're punching a guy how when you're Boxing someone and call it "Give em the Old One-Two"***
343 pls add boxing assassination ;-; pls
IrishLaws5 wrote:
A couple more ideas

"Class Clown"
The Spartan does bunny ears and moose ears on the enemy before casually backhanding him. The enemy crumples to the ground.

"Bloodthirsty Mime"
The Spartan mimes standardly assasinating a spartan and then he ACTUALLY DOES assassinate the enemy Spartan.
Just a casual pimp slap XD
Shnso wrote:
I wanna see an enemy spartan be assassinated from behind by reaching around the torso and gutting the enemy....but let the other spartan live for a bit to fumble trying to put his organs back in his body cavity....

I want a reverse assassination for when someone trys to spartan charge you....I want an option to counter that by holding the X button....
I want to grab them by the throat and stuff a granade through their visor..... (I want to see it break) and kick them back in the opposite direction

I want to see a spartan stuff a plasma granade between the others armor and have them scream and fumble around trying to get it out before it explodes..

I want to see funny ones too....

I want to see wedgies, that kill...

A tap on the shoulder and sucker punch....
While shaking your hand like it hurts

Kick to the groin (classic)

I want to see my Spartan sit on their body and pull out a newspaper like they're taking a dump

Maybe some taunting ones like after a simple assassination
Breakdancing
Moonwalk
Laughing hysterically while pointing
Kicking them while their down in the ribs
Spitting on them
You are a twisted individual.... love it, these ideas are awesome, especially the tap sucker punch
My favorite to! I really like assassinations in halo 5....I don't like how they're all so serious, maybe just having some that are funny to watch would be a fresh take on the idea
Great idea, and dead pool reference
you initiate the assassination,spartan a punches ONCE, spartan b shoots spartan a with a magnum, spartan a drops to the floor
then when spartan b checks to see if spartan a is dead, spartan a shoots him in the head with a magnum

itll be called "Right up Main Street"
Yawn, we have 30 assassinations and we want more?
There's no such thing as enough assassinations
Id like to see a stone cold stunner assassination
Mine would be called RKO.... Enough said
An assassination in which you use a plasma grenade maybe ?
grab the collar of the armor and pull the enemy down and finish them with a quick poke.
I DONT THINK I WOULD HAPPEN BUT I THINK THAT IT WOUILD BE JUST BEFOE U GET ASSAINATED THAT YOU COULD PRESS A PERTICULAR BUTTON JUST BEFORE TO STOP THE ASSASINATION TO TURN THE TABLES A LITTLE BIT,
My Idea I had for an assassination was this- Grab them by the throat, lift him up & stare at them then snap their neck
Spoiler:
Show
One where you get scared and kick them in the nuts.
Id like a good old fashioned left-right in the jaw, then headbutt to knock them out :)
the pepere wrote:
An assassination in which you use a plasma grenade maybe ?
I hope you were joking, as that already exists... its called supernova :)
I really wanna see something that looks like you slip up on your assassination but you still find a way to take down your target.
Say, maybe you go to grab them by the head, but you're immediately grabbed by your arm and flung over their shoulder. As you turn to face your target they train their magnum on your head, only to have it jam. Seizing the moment, you tackle your target and yada yada they ded. That's just a bland example really.
Could be named something mildly entertaining.
I just wanna see a failed assassination that still turns out okay.
Think it'd be pretty cool.
HYv47 wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Shnso wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
Bayonet assassination suggestions:

Just a Slice: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round and slashes him horizontally across the abdomen.

Big Needle: Imagine the Inevitability assassination, but with a bayonet.

Tip of the Spear (uses thrusters): Bayonet version of Terminal Velocity.

Can Opener: Spartan A kicks the back of Spartan B's knee, forcing him down, then Spartan A swings his gun like a battle axe to slice B's neck. (Idea by Eleventh Sniper)

Outta My Way: Spartan A shoves bayonet into Spartan B's back, then kicks him off. (Original idea by CMShankz)

Neurosurgery: Spartan A stabs Spartan B in the back of the head, then knocks him to the floor with a rifle butt to the head.

Quite the Ride: Spartan A sweeps the legs of Spartan B and, as he hits the floor, Spartan A bayonets him in the stomach.

Shoot 'em up: Spartan A grabs Spartan B's right shoulder, turns him round, stabs him in the stomach then shoots him off.
Neurosurgery sounds awesome, I really hope 343 uses some of your ideas, they're awesome!
I made a thread asking for them (which I linked on page 1), but I haven't heard anything from 343. 😖
Well don't lose hope a lot of the newer features in updates are community request!
My main concern is that 343 don't know that the idea is there.

I made the "request" thread a few days ago. Unfortunately, it has "sunk to the bottom of the pile" (in terms of visibility).

I'm hoping that ske7ch has seen the link, as he would have likely been the one to put this thread in the "Featured Topics".
You do realize 343 doesn't go around looking and listening. So eh idea but don't get your hopes up on game implementation.
I understand that there's a big chance that they'll never happen, but I'm hoping, since 343 added a lot of community requests in the last update, that they'll consider it.
Said it in another post:
Quote:
I'd like an assassination where ya turn the victim around to face you, get the knife positioned with the blade sticking out on the backside of yer hand, and give them a good ol backhand -Yoink- slap <|:^)
what the flip? Jump onto there shoulders , bringing them to the ground, back flip of the stab them in the head as you land/ back flip of, hover like in terminal velocity, then stab them in the head
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 59