2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. ...
  9. 59
My assassination is called "not wasting time". You just hit them from the back and that's it.
thats called disable assasinations XD
True xD
i really want that assasination where you stick them with a sticky grenade and throw them into the air
I'd like one called "Sweepy time" which sounds dumb but hear me out. XD Red comes up from behind like a gent and sweeps Blue's legs out from under him causing him to fall over where Red quickly follows up with an elbow drop to Blue's Ribs.

Another one I'd really like is called "That's not very knife" Where Red comes up from behind and Blue turns suddenly to face Red and Red reacts with throwing a knife into his forehead. Causing death. Or another variation which may take longer yet I still like. " Red throws the knife at the neck causing Blue to fall to his knees and to grasp at the knife. Pained and looking up at Red, Red delivers a fierce and final knee to Blues head and continues walking.

Another Idea is called "One up" Where Red comes up from behind Blue and lightly taps him on the shoulder, Blue turning around to only receive a violent sucker punch to the face. (I think this one would be good for Machinimas as well)

Another one I like the though of is called "On point" Blue turns to see Red and Red throws One knife then two then three into the arms and finally the heart of Blue leaving Blue to fall to his back.

This one I want to call "Cold feet" Where Blue turns to see Red and Red responds with quickly slamming a knife down into Blues feet leaving him immobile and from there Red uppercuts Blue and retrieves his knife and continues walking casually.

Another idea that's a little brutal but still kinda cool I would call "Try and stop me" Blue goes to run at Red and Red responds quickly by kicking in Blue's knee cap (kinda like a sparta kick) causing him to collapse inward yet still standing. And from there Red Kicks him the face and moves on.

Another "Keep Rolling" Where Blue turns to see Red and charges just to have Red drop and crouch and grab Blue's Pelvis and upper torso and lob Blue over himself.
Another I'd call "Stick it to em" Where Blue turns and sees Red and charges him. Red quickly responds by spinning to the side while slipping a plasma on Blue causing him to detonate.

One idea "Flip-sided" Where again Blue runs at Red. Red responds by grasping both of Blue's arms as he goes to strike/grapple and from there Red places his foot on Blues Ribcage yet holding him place then swinging his leg upward sending Blue flying. (this ones a little hard to explain"

"Dirt cheap" Red throws a small pebble at Blues shoulder causing him to turn around and observe Red. Red proceeds to rush Blue and tackle him and while ontop of him Red delivers a few quick yet effective punches to his face/throat and moves on.

"Arm-sided" Red disarms Blues Primary /secondary kicks him down and releases the ammunition into Blues Torso.

" Explosive results" Have Red sneak up behind Blue and reach up under him leaving a plasma on Blues crotch XD because why not. XD
Sweep the enemy's legs out form under him and shoot him with a shotgun. It would be to the face of course.
i would like to see one where you twists the enemies arm, grabs his or her's gun and just guns them down.
An assassination called "Who Wants Some?". The animation would have you grab a Spartan by the neck and then it would snap. In the description, "You are one badass Spartan!" (Reference to the recently deceased Bill Paxton from his role as Hudson in the movie Aliens. RIP 1955-2017.)
Mine would be (Easy Takedown) and you turn them around and then melee them in the face and they would spin around and fall.
i really want that assasination where you stick them with a sticky grenade and throw them into the air
Already have one I forget the name but I have it.
I think we should bring in a little bit more violent assassinations
MY ASSASSINATION IS FRIEND HANDS
I would like to see an assassination where you charge up to an opponent into the air, and breaks the opponent's back
Assassination: ODST
You shoot their legs then jump on top crushing
their body.
Assassination: ODST
You shoot their legs then jump on top crushing
their body.
Would it be like the one in Reach where you crush the other person's head with your two feet?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
How about a t bag assassination
Add more AI assassinations maybe one for Hunters like when their back is exposed a lot more your character starts ripping out the worms and clawing at them, like a cat and its yarn ball. Something I really want to see is HUNTER ASSASSINATIONS. we have it for the nights why not for something about the same size and difficulty.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. ...
  9. 59