2. ...
  3. 53
  4. 54
  5. 55
  6. 56
  7. 57
  8. ...
  9. 59
my idea for an assassination is called: "how deep you can go" , basically, you punch the enemy a lot of times, finally, with the enemy is on the floor, you kick him away from you
How about "Reclaimer" somebody puts a magnum to your head then you take it away and shoot them with it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

Las Ejecuciones PREFERIDAS serian las normales del juego
Shnso wrote:
my idea for and assassination is called the executioner, you kick out the back of the enemies leg, put a magnum to their head, and when they turn around to fight back you shoot

what are some of your ideas?
this game is a T rating that might be a bit much
i love my assesination 104 ways to die
Rear Naked. The spartan kicks the other spartan in the leg to drop him down then grabs him in a rear naked choke hold and just struggles a bit then snaps his neck, then that spartans shields spark as he dies.
Lets see some gears of war style assassinations
Assassination: Silenced Truth - pop out an energy sword, grab the enemy's neck, and stab the sword through his back.
How about a drop kick assassination
Or that assassination that The Arbiter did on the profit of truth in halo 3
When he was starting to turn into the flood
I always had an idea for an assassination that used a Needler.
1. A grabs B's shoulder and turns B around.
2. A uses the needles on the back of the Needler to stab B.
3. A kicks away B's body, with the needles still inside.
4. Possible super-combine explosion.
When he was starting to turn into the flood
You know you can edit a post, right?
I always had an idea for an assassination that used a Needler.
1. A grabs B's shoulder and turns B around.
2. A uses the needles on the back of the Needler to stab B.
3. A kicks away B's body, with the needles still inside.
4. Possible super-combine explosion.
I had this exact same idea.
I say they should swing their arm around and stab the dude in the top of his head then twist the knife while taking it out
"Incoming"
You jump off the enemy's shoulders, kicking them into the ground and propelling yourself into the air. Before they have time to get up and recover, you ground pound your fist straight into their face. I wouldn't even mind a glass shattering effect coming from the visor!
How about one, called the long shot, (some sniper name) where the person punches them, then snipes them in the chest.
A flood assassination would be cool, maybe he sticks a flood to another player, something like that
jyokley wrote:
"Incoming"
You jump off the enemy's shoulders, kicking them into the ground and propelling yourself into the air. Before they have time to get up and recover, you ground pound your fist straight into their face. I wouldn't even mind a glass shattering effect coming from the visor!
That would be awesome
How about RKO! where you RKO them from OUTTA NOWHERE!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 53
  4. 54
  5. 55
  6. 56
  7. 57
  8. ...
  9. 59