Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Assassinations

OP TheAttackMan

What is the quickest animated assassination?
I think it's the one you do in midair. I haven't found any one used on the ground to be that quick yet. Granted, I have less than 10 at my disposal but have been assassinated quite a few times lol. But ya, in my experience dishing out one or if I'm on the receiving end of one, I think they're all slow compared to doing one midair.
I know it used to be 104 Ways to Die. Not sure after all the new ones got added but 104 Ways to Die is definitely fast.
Looking at them, they all run about the same length of time for the the animation. However, for me it has to be Fisticuffs. I also like Spin Cycle.
Spin Cycle is the quickest Animation,
Why do you need to know this information? Personally I deactivated the multiplayer assassinations because they take away too much time and make it vulnerable to enemy shots.
If you're worried about speed and you've completed your commendation already, just deactivate them.
Supernova, while not the fastest, cannot be yoinked. So I guess you could consider it fastest in a sense
Supernova or 104 ways to die, they're the quickest assassinations...
Repez wrote:
Why do you need to know this information? Personally I deactivated the multiplayer assassinations because they take away too much time and make it vulnerable to enemy shots.
I like the animations, but don't like getting killed while they are running. I've seen one run in about half the normal time with the knife. Can't figure out which one it is?
Repez wrote:
I like the animations, but don't like getting killed while they are running. I've seen one run in about half the normal time with the knife. Can't figure out which one it is?
I would see the assassinations well in the warzone and in the social matches, but not in the competitive ones. In any case I have no idea which is the fastest, they should add a preview function in the selection menu.
Lawn Dart