Skip to main content
So, what I want to know is why did 343 out warzone assualt up for like three days and then take it down? Me personally only like the assualt variant of warzone, and eagerly await it to pull back up. After all it use to be a permanent playlist. Does anyone else agree with my statement?
I would definitely like to see it as a permanent playlist, but currently it rotates in for a week every month (or two?) which I'm kinda ok with. Assault, along with turbo, are rotational playlists so it's not like they randomly put it in every so often.
I would definitely like to see it as a permanent playlist, but currently it rotates in for a week every month (or two?) which I'm kinda ok with. Assault, along with turbo, are rotational playlists so it's not like they randomly put it in every so often.
I believe Warzone assault rotates in the second week of the month and turbo in the last week of a month. Something like that anyway.

When assault was a full time playlist it was my favourite thing. Sadly times have changed over the years, I believe spreading the population so thin would of hurt the game so this is the compromise they gave us
I would like to see the rotation schedule for both warzone and arena. But my issue this week was it seemed like they took assault down early. Maybe I'm just tripping but rock and rail was up for two more days so idk.
I think they should make it permanent, but make it give a lot of xp to draw in more players, and it could be double xp on weekends.
I belive they started to rotate because there are not enough players to spread on differents playlist.
I would like to see the rotation schedule for both warzone and arena. But my issue this week was it seemed like they took assault down early. Maybe I'm just tripping but rock and rail was up for two more days so idk.
Arena rotational playlists are up for the entire week. Thursday to Thursday.
Warzone rotational playlists are only up the the weekend. I believe it’s Friday-Monday.

To be fair I do agree with you, I would like to see the Warzone rotationals stick around for the entire week rather than a few days. Especially considering how fun they are.
It's all about population. By keeping some playlists behind weekend rotations, it keeps that populations up for the other game modes that are either permanent, or rotate in during other times of the month. And while I do occasionally enjoy playing Assault, I don't like the one sidedness of every match... being offense or defense for a given match.. I'd rather do straight warzone or turbo, but that's just me personally... and don't forget the marginal bonus xp you get for it too, being a rotational playlist, you do get a small bonus in the xp department since it only comes around once a month.
So, what I want to know is why did 343 out warzone assualt up for like three days and then take it down? Me personally only like the assualt variant of warzone, and eagerly await it to pull back up. After all it use to be a permanent playlist. Does anyone else agree with my statement?
WZA is rotational because the longer it stay up the lower the population gets. It was removed initially because the population of it got too low
Sypriz wrote:
WZA is rotational because the longer it stay up the lower the population gets. It was removed initially because the population of it got too low
Yeah. This is exactly right.

I know it is unlikely to become a permanent playlist ever again, but I really wish WZA could last at LEAST a week when it comes back, instead of being a weekend-only thing.

Why can’t it be like other rotational playlists? For example: ODST Slayer was rotated in last Thursday, and will be rotated out this Thursday (today). It lasted a full week.

WZA should be a once-a-month thing like it currently is, but should be left up for a full week rather than 3-4 days.