Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] ATTENTION 343Industries!!!!!!!

OP DA COKE KING

Dear: 343Industries.
Hello!
I am anxious to get some honest awmsers to just 3 or 4 questions i have for you reguarding Halo 5: Guardians.

My questions:
1. When will we see the next free update?
2. I know alot of people want this, and that there are already so many, but will we recieve MORE customizable armors, helmets, and more weapons than just 2 or 3 from the 10th update??

3. Will we ever see the Armor from Halo 3 with the katana again?!?
4. Last and my most personally interestes question.... As much as I and 100,000+ players would love to have/see; Will/can we get a super cool FLAMING HELMET that must be bought with 500,000 to 1,000,000 REQ points ONLY?

PLEASE, 343Industries awnser these questions!!!!

BLOGGERS, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON THIS POST. I WANT AWNSERS FROM 343Industries ONLY!!!!!!!!

Sincerely: DA COKE KING.
Dear: 343Industries.
Hello!
I am anxious to get some honest awmsers to just 3 or 4 questions i have for you reguarding Halo 5: Guardians.

My questions:
1. When will we see the next free update?
2. I know alot of people want this, and that there are already so many, but will we recieve MORE customizable armors, helmets, and more weapons than just 2 or 3 from the 10th update??

3. Will we ever see the Armor from Halo 3 with the katana again?!?
4. Last and my most personally interestes question.... As much as I and 100,000+ players would love to have/see; Will/can we get a super cool FLAMING HELMET that must be bought with 500,000 to 1,000,000 REQ points ONLY?

PLEASE, 343Industries awnser these questions!!!!

BLOGGERS, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON THIS POST. I WANT AWNSERS FROM 343Industries ONLY!!!!!!!!

Sincerely: DA COKE KING.
1. Check the community updates.
2. Most likely, however, I'd rather see the ability to customize different sections of armor rather than even more armor than we already have.
3. I doubt it.
4. I feel like that would require a specification of which helmet it would be for, ala Mark V or Recon, because we do not have the ability to change armor effects.
5. 343i doesn't usually check these forums. Check out their Reddit page.
You're not going to get a direct reply from 343 on this, mostly because they themselves won't have a firm release date yet. Check my posts from yesterday in another topic on this subject (it's come up a few times) for more info. Closing this up to keep things clean