Badly Describe Your Favourite Weapon

OP Trusssson

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
The aim is to Badly Describe Your Favourite Weapon from Halo 5.

I thought this would be a little fun.

I will go first:
Giant stick that smashes da ground with infinity gravity force and cause big explosion wen u hit car. The sound goes BOOM! Reli loud and ugly hairy aliens use it.
i like the one when u reload it it makes a click soundso satisfying
Tubes + trigger + big fireworks = fun
Two big red pickles stuck together with a stick, oh and someone put a battery in the middle.
Pew pew pew!
Pew pew pew!
Very well explained sir haha
sniper945 wrote:
Two big red pickles stuck together with a stick, oh and someone put a battery in the middle.
I was so confused by this, then I went to look at my REQ collection. It all makes so much sense. I think.
sniper945 wrote:
I was so confused by this, then I went to look at my REQ collection. It all makes so much sense. I think.
Guess
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Guess
Brute Plasma Rifle?
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Guess
Brute Plasma Rifle?
You would be...
Spoiler:
Show
Legendary fire metal that's not invisible and 007.
A big metal stick that's white and has green on it. When you pull the thing, it goes boom many times and people go bleagh everywhere
So it gows dink dink wen u shuut it and it hav lazar on it.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Guess
Brute Plasma Rifle?
You would be...
Spoiler:
Show

Congladurations!
Conn5000 wrote:
Spartan Lazer?
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Guess
Brute Plasma Rifle?
You would be...
Spoiler:
Show

Congladurations!
A winner is me!
Trusssson wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Spartan Lazer?
Nape, it go dink dink and supor qutie I fiel liek a Osdt wenh i sue it
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
Has two blades on it, glows a lot, and it's only seen in one game. According to the books it also shoots energy beams and has energy blades that come out of the real blades, but we never see that so it probably isn't true. It's also really really long.
Conn5000 wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Spartan Lazer?
Nape, it go dink dink and supor qutie I fiel liek a Osdt wenh i sue it
I have no idea lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22