3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 22
Ma favoriit wepon is teh one dat shuuts stuf n gits meh lotz o kilz. he, hehehe
I liek thu won wear u hoeld it, annd u holed it adn u hol it summore thne it threws a bal tha maek a bigg mes awl ovr evertinh adn maek thu badgai falldwon adm bwem wile makig dem fabruluce adn pink

adnit gets all sticky pn ur pnats andshurts adn makes th hurt like docturs vistz ;~;
Big thing makes the loud noise! many much bullets! shield gets ded quick! much rlod quick!
A poop colored spiny dat has a iPhone on da side. It makes a beep when u lewk at some1
4 a second or 2. It shots purdy lightsss. Captain America hates it
A poop colored spiny dat has a iPhone on da side. It makes a beep when u lewk at some1
4 a second or 2. It shots purdy lightsss. Captain America hates it
HAIL HYDRA!!
Human precition weapon of large distance
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Two big red pickles stuck together with a stick, oh and someone put a battery in the middle.
I was so confused by this, then I went to look at my REQ collection. It all makes so much sense. I think.
Guess
Brute Plasma Rifle?
You would be...
Spoiler:
Show

dang, I thought it was the energy sword
Thought that would throw someone for a loop. lol
Mauahahahahhahahahaha. KABOOM TRACKING EXPLOSDING STICKS
Hold down the trigger and releases a lot of bullets. It also counts the bullets you have.
Shoots many illuminated moth balls that do well to scatter opponents when fired in clusters. Sounds like a beluga whale yelling down a long corridor and kinda looks like one.
Has two blades on it, glows a lot, and it's only seen in one game. According to the books it also shoots energy beams and has energy blades that come out of the real blades, but we never see that so it probably isn't true. It's also really really long.
Brute Spiker?
It red and shoots glowey stuff and go PEWWWPEEWWW and people die xdddd
It's a v shaped gun with lightish red spikes
It's a 2-in-1 light saber that only works ten times
Its a -Yoinking!- gun where the creators were -Yoinking!- retarded and put a -Yoink- BAYONET on da back.
And apparently if you hold it you have to be hunched over.
I leik the yell0w carrots tha mak u invible when u hold it . it mak swish woosh and I luv it it arbiret I wil steb u powwwww blahhh agh yellow cartots of deth
Spoiler:
Show
it makes a fart noises
it makes a fart noises
fuel rod? XD
1t go BADALLLAAAADALLAAAADDDDAAAADADA wen u sh0tz it and makez u slowz bot maekz u strang
I like the one that has "The Gold Standard" skin!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 22