4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 22
It fires wokets that go two whatever you point the pickle at and goes KABLOOY

<|:^)
It gots the scope, and shoots pretty fast. And people die when they getted hit. Itz kewl
Let the lady talk.
Magnum is a pretty cool guy, he kills noobs and doesn't afraid of anything.
KingRawer wrote:
it makes a fart noises
fuel rod? XD
To me the fuel rod shots sound like brownies hitting the water within the porcelain throne.

No lie.
It goes BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA
Quote:
:P
blood of suban launch ore :D
Ok so my favorite weapon has a barrel in which the weapon is fired. You load it with ammo from a magazine which enables it to be fired. The barrel is long and cylindrical in shape. This fundamental shape allows the ammo from the magazine to be projected from the weapon. Being a weapon, it is also dangerous. The bullets traveling along the long tube can actually kill enemies. Another feature of my favorite weapon is the gyroscope. You can peer into it and get a better view of enemies and the terrain. It is prismatic in shape and is made of super ultra high tech oni hardware. Also, when the weapon is fired, it makes a loud noise and can be heard from miles around. When looking at this weapon it appears you are being blinded by Gandalf the white.
The pistol, you know, the one that the older guy gave to you back in Halo 1 and told you to go find ammo five feet away... yea, that pistol
Don't you know? My weapon never dies.
The one that gos boom
Than I reload it very good
Wraith0912 wrote:
A gigantic -Yoink!-plug that makes you look weird when you hold it.
Gravity Hammer?
i like the gun that shoots lots of glowing blue baseballs everywhere

This is hard
Plasma Caster.
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
It's white with orange and green. Has a big circle in the middle.
Da Ssaw..
Ledlow51 wrote:
It probably farts out like maybe 3 or 4 bullets at a time. Probably 3 tho. The chef used it in the halo after the CE against the alien dinos. Someone put blue, glow in the dark paint on it and it has a magnifying glass on the top part above the rectangle thing that holds the toothpicks.
Battle Rifle.
it hurts a lot when it hits you
Tiny stick with blue lights on goes swish swish stab.
Nice RvB reference there.
Wraith0912 wrote:
A gigantic -Yoink!-plug that makes you look weird when you hold it.
Gravity Hammer?
It's the sword, dude.
The best gun is the one with the scope that has a circle with a dot and it big and silver its shots 3-4 rounds a pull oh and its badass.
A reversed duckface with teeth that shoots sparkles
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 22