1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
Plasma pistol?
Trusssson wrote:
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
Plasma pistol?
Void Tear
I mean it might look complicated, but my weapon of choice is as easy as swish swish stab.
Big green pickel dat shoot 3 firewroks dat go boomba.
"You just got...Sarged."
Whether your head or your toe, even when barely grazed, if you are caught in its gaze, you will hit the floor.
Spoiler:
Show
The one gold pack you carry when your on a date. 😉
Paper mache gun that shoots bb pellets and was useless in every halo except this one
A long stick that shoots red magic at people, until the people die from all the shooting.
Big Click gun u use wen rly clowse to thu bad gui
Trusssson wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
So it gows dink dink wen u shuut it and it hav lazar on it.
Spartan Lazer?
Nape, it go dink dink and supor qutie I fiel liek a Osdt wenh i sue it
I have no idea lol
Actual spoiler.
Spoiler:
Show
The purple stick that makes a pew :3
My favorite worked gud hitting People in head with it. Then someone told me bullets come out the other end. And that just blow my mind...
The airsoft that shoots metal cartridges but is actually a precursor weapon and as the same reload anymation as the portal gun from half life .
Sniper \:v/ is beautiful weapon *-*
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IMMA FIRE MA LAZOOOOR! PHOOOM!
Conn5000 wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
So it gows dink dink wen u shuut it and it hav lazar on it.
Spartan Lazer?
Nape, it go dink dink and supor qutie I fiel liek a Osdt wenh i sue it
Tactical magnum.
a white stick that shoots tiny sticks that chase Spartans and make them go boom.
The weapon that shoots that stuff and pulverizes people
*puck puck puck puck puck...kaBLAM*
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22