2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. ...
  8. 22
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
void teer?
it are white and striep of bloo an grean and kil enemee in six shoot
wen u pul trigger shoot out explzivz and goe "pyow pyow!"
Conn5000 wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Big heavy gun that you shoot goes BOOM, has a big knife and is used by big white scary guy.
Grav hammer
No. It's not in H5 (sadly).
Ummmm.... The grav hammer is in Halo 5.
I think the brute ahot since ts not in halo 5 and has a big knife at the back
Yup. Love that thing. Always wanted a DMR / Brute Shot combo, but they've never been in the same game.
y u haz coroct gramar?
Cheko1oco wrote:
Chuck Norris mounted on a Dinosaur....
I need to have this gun
um, i dont really know what it is called. all i know is that one green dude that everyone raves about loves to use it. he's always seen with it. The best way i can describe it is it goes pew pew pew about 32 or 60 times before it reloads. i know its a massive gap between those 2 numbers, but you know what you were in for when you got here! Though whats with that little arrow at the top of the little ammo counter? wheres it pointing me to!?!?!? Clearly it's not allowing me to find the magic Leprechaun's gold, and lately our visors sometimes show our direction anyway. though if i ever do find him, i have 32 or 60 bullets for his face!
and why the heck does it even show how much ammo is in it anyway? its always shown the ammo but we have it shown right here(taps visor roughly where i see the ammo counter). So why the heck do we even need it there anyway? oh, so soldiers without huds can know. well if they're not smart enough to count to 32 or 60, how can we expect them to even know how to shoot a darn....frick i forget its name again.
Trusssson wrote:
Cheko1oco wrote:
Chuck Norris mounted on a Dinosaur....
I need to have this gun
dont worry, its 343's next iteration of the rocket launcher!
It is easy to descibe, anything that can fly by force, and can destroy vehicles and spartans, some may understand that it's not a weapon, but a solid object.
Trusssson wrote:
Mr. Spray n Pray
saw
no....weaker
smg?
weaker
Wth is weaker than that?
an Assault Rifle
It's tight quarters on the other side, sir.
Spoiler:
Show
It's tight quarters on the other side, sir.
Spoiler:
Show

Use this
orange fork that turns u into a sp00ky ghost
Warden657 wrote:
Conn5000 wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
Big heavy gun that you shoot goes BOOM, has a big knife and is used by big white scary guy.
Grav hammer
No. It's not in H5 (sadly).
Ummmm.... The grav hammer is in Halo 5.
I think the brute ahot since ts not in halo 5 and has a big knife at the back
Yup. Love that thing. Always wanted a DMR / Brute Shot combo, but they've never been in the same game.
y u haz coroct gramar?
Because it's easier for me to type well rather than type intentionally bad. It doesn't really matter though.
It shoots
either PEW PEW or THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK
Looks like 2 paper towel tubes stuck together and goes BOOM
oh oh oh yknow da one dat go fssssshh PEW and den teh lazur kinda hurt a litle coz it so OP omg it ruin big boom cannon vehicle thats black so fast and also burn all the other people when it shoot big red beam at dem it white and green and red too!
Spoiler:
Show
I like to shoot that long pew pew with that human torch woof woof
The Rooty Tooty Aim and Shooty and Whammy Kablammy are the best!!!!!!!
Plain generally black or tactical looking colour or shiny purple and blue and green just not Skined nor is it a variant of a power weapon. #NoMoreReqs
orange fork that turns u into a sp00ky ghost
Thread over. You win.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. ...
  8. 22