OP Trusssson

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
Caboose from RVB trying to explain something. Lol
(Hopefully someone gets the reference.)
It goes "woosh" like the two boosts that keep you alive.

Hmm... I missed the point. The key word is badly.
(I don't have a favorite weapon so I'll just describe a random one)
wen u pul ze trigah long yellow things come out and hit stuff and if it hit spartan people enuf they go bleh and fall ova, I tink they die cuz dey donut move but den dey come bak and there skinny long black things go pew pew pew and i fall overz an diez . XD I'm laughing at a lot of these replies
ROFL-copter mine goes shwa shwa shwa
umm a SMG? I don't know all the halo 5 weapons cuz I don't have it xd
LOL, best topic ever
I like da funny robot rifle with big boom boom bullets and the orange and blue.
A big tube that fires 'projectiles' in a v shape/pattern
Weapon 1:
It rattles, glows blue, and makes things go boom.

Weapon 2:
A porcupine whose pink fart clouds can kill a grown man.

Can you guess?
I like the one that sounds like POOOOOWWWWWWW and it shoots this like miniature fireball thing that sounds like BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Hey Guys!!!!
Hello
The Blue-ball shooter is my favorite.
when you pull the trigger it shoots 'splody blue balls and when you hold the trigger it shoots a 'splodier blue ball sack, and it looks like a purple concussion rifle.
Blue balls
Shot then gun.
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
Voids Tear! I got it!
big fir stik o death
it shoots bullets
It kills people.
MARSHMEL0N wrote:
It kills people.
Wen it duh killz peepl, it duh eatz upuh deh soul, anduh deh die.
Long gray piece of metal with green and red stripes that fire two trails of smoke that go boom chk chk boom. ;)
I yike da one dat shoots one-two-three bullets all at 1 tim!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22