Badly Describe Your Favourite Weapon

OP Trusssson

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. ...
  6. 22
Long gray piece of metal with green and red stripes that fire two clouds of smoke that go boom chk chk boom. ;)
Spartan Laser + Fuel Rod Custom Weapon?
xl Lazurus wrote:
Long gray piece of metal with green and red stripes that fire two clouds of smoke that go boom chk chk boom. ;)
Spartan Laser + Fuel Rod Custom Weapon?
Nope whiplash
It's like a giant laser pointer, except it points things into oblivion. Then it explodes, because why not?
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
Caboose from RVB trying to explain something. Lol
(Hopefully someone gets the reference.)
Lemme guess... Void's Tear?
It fires single shots of amethyst.
Haz blue scope with three bullets shots and 12X3 shots in mag. Old pew gun that mister chef used when he was teen
My favorite weapon is a gun that fires bullets.
Magical time travelling pistol that makes me go quick.
my favorite gun is automatic and it has green and white on it and when i shoot it, it is so satisfying because people die... die... die....
It's a standard starting weapon that goes "pew pew pew pew pew".
Long, pink splinter that you fire from a handheld purple triangle.
Quote:
Pew pew pew!
you beat me to it lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. ...
  6. 22