1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
It burns meh hands when ye fires too much :( but it burns meh enmies ivin more! >:)
i leik the on where you actucally shoot WOOOOOOOOOOWW its so pretty
all of these posts sound like caboose
My Es em g! I like how it goes fast and spits over everything!
my favoriet wepp is the 1 with plasma on itt
Its kind of like a nerf gun, but slightly less damage
My favorite weapon spits its hair at people. The hair's super needy but also has abandonment issues, though, so it's really clingy. To top it all off, the hair does this thing where it stops being anything, and the person it clings to dies of hair sadness. But it only does this if it realizes its new friend is sleeping around. The hair gets over itself if hair sadness does not happen.
Everytime i fire this weapon drudsandstorm starts playing while i shoot this big lazer poinnter device kiling everything in my ways. You can buy this at the cheap prices of 69.99 in any courencys as long as its 69.99 (caution dont stair at the lazzer may cause blindnes or temporily death)
that purple angry birds gun
My fav weapon?

Its the purple thing you hold in your hands that does the thing where it goes "pew" and you got to keep pulling the trigger.
This guns big and looks like a whille shoots everywhere.....on the carpet,on the cat,all over the dog, all over my self
The Black thing that shoots one-shots people most of da time. You hav too relod evry shoot.
Ad victoriam, Sniper, BRH2
da one with the yellow laser that goes ba ba ba... wait that's the sound a sheep makes...
My favorite is a gun that is in space. :3
Makes bad geyes go ×_×
Alvaruk0 wrote:
Ad victoriam, Sniper, BRH2
Boo
My lightsaber comes out both ends.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
FINAL FLASH

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22