2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 22
Has two blades on it, glows a lot, and it's only seen in one game. According to the books it also shoots energy beams and has energy blades that come out of the real blades, but we never see that so it probably isn't true. It's also really really long.
What is it? I legitely cant figure it out
I like the two sided blue swingy-thingy, the one that goes swish-swish.
Trusssson wrote:
The aim is to Badly Describe Your Favourite Weapon from Halo 5.

I thought this would be a little fun.

I will go first:
Giant stick that smashes da ground with infinity gravity force and cause big explosion wen u hit car. The sound goes BOOM! Reli loud and ugly hairy aliens use it.
Teh one held by teh arbitur
Has two blades on it, glows a lot, and it's only seen in one game. According to the books it also shoots energy beams and has energy blades that come out of the real blades, but we never see that so it probably isn't true. It's also really really long.
What is it? I legitely cant figure it out
It's the Honor Guard Pike. According to the book the Cole Protacol when they talk about honor guards they mentioned that they can fire energy blasts from the tips, and somewhere else it's mentioned they have energy blades.

Everything in halo has weird retconed fiction, so naturally they meant for it to be a long range weapon at some point after Halo 2, but since H2A Is cinsidered the absolute canon, that means the Hinor Guard pike is roughly a long range and melee weapon, arguably.
Small, loud, colorful.
It makes noise and then EVERYONE EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME ,EVEN THE USER, DIES! The End.
Shiny one that goes bang.
I love Reach looking chainguns that shoot exploding bullets
all of these posts sound like caboose
Yeah basically
Is a shiney, floatee gun that shoots bouncy, orang pellets.
The Answer

When I pull the trigger it solves all my problems.
Get real close with it and go BANG, click click.
Ok so it has one metal blade thingy as a handle and then 2 glowing things are on the side that comes out of the handle thing and then you run up to a guy and and hit them with the glowing things and he is dead.
This is my boom-stick!
pews really fast, big boom bullets
Pew pew pew!
I immediately thought of Star Wars lmfao
Ok so it has one metal blade thingy as a handle and then 2 glowing things are on the side that comes out of the handle thing and then you run up to a guy and and hit them with the glowing things and he is dead.
I like that one too, my favorite is the one that goes pew pew really fast and it makes a click sound when you reload
long thingy wit da 'UGE REQTANGUL u Look in2 so u can fire da strong sounding blampew so u kan dome da enemi teem in REQFARM-- i meen WARZOEN
Big round purple -Yoink- that opens and closesz spitz blu firekrakerz go boom boom
1 click 3 bullets
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 22