4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22
Slicey slicey with stuff dat make people go "woah, were is he"
It shoots bullets.
It is small and whispers death in the ears of the turtles I shoot when i play warzone. Tac. Magnum
3 shot kill utility weapon nuff said.
Ya take da cinder block, and Brute Yoda teach it to use da Force like in da Fandom Men Ice, den it hugs stick end real hard and FUS RO DAH.
sniper945 wrote:
Two big red pickles stuck together with a stick, oh and someone put a battery in the middle.
Honestly, I think I might get more use out of the pickles.
Mine is a rod and when you press sum button, it spits out pee pee light and you use it to slap people. When you slap people, they fall down and sleep.
The boom stick only da best guy can do cause you had to jump and spin and shot to kill te other guy and shout the secret word to finish he off; 'No scope!'
aoooga and booooing
i like the 1 where u press the trigger and it goes bambambamabammm like rly fast and all the people fall down
Shoot-boom-Shoot-boom-Shoot-boom-puuurfect-teabag.
Da long shooter thing that makes the boom
Lightening strikes with fury from the car crash!
30long,made out of plastic and shoot lead.
Heavy,grey,plastic thing.
Mine goes pew pew pew pew. Until I reload it

and the other one is usally seen with a old guy in red armor.w
i pull the trigger and it kills
It's a glowing pointy stick. Well, two glowing pointy sticks, actually. And I can swing it really really fast.
Trusssson wrote:
Omg you can tell halo is dying out with all these silly post, looks like people are running out of topics to talk about...not good
Yeah Halo is dying because of people posting stuff in a thread on the Halo forums. You seem like the type to bash on something just because everyone else is doing it.

I bash Halo regularly, but try to back up my statments and I don't come on the forums just to spread negativity.
No it's good man, I'm not knocking your post, I'm glad people are still surrport ping halo, I'm sorry if I sounded negative
but I can tell people are running out of things to talk about
Looks like 2 blue fishes and a stick in the middle
a long blue stick that ejaculates a series of explosive whit balls
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22