6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 22
It goes buuurrrnn bbuuurrrn, click click. and it is really fast
A thing that goes pop!
Big yellow electrifying thingy that makes you invisible
pretty sticks from space that turn me into a bunny w/ hawk vision
Has two blades on it, glows a lot, and it's only seen in one game. According to the books it also shoots energy beams and has energy blades that come out of the real blades, but we never see that so it probably isn't true. It's also really really long.
Is that the Honor Guard spear?
This gun fires and makes close players say goodbye!
Its great for space zombie repellant and noob crushing.
Halo CE's was best, Hands down.

Need I say more?
Mine is like them mashed potatoes but it's the M6D Pistol an up-sized UNSC handgun issued to Navy officers. This model has been upscaled for use by SPARTAN-IIs in MJOLNIR armor. Even though the Spartan issue pistols are larger than the standard-issue variants (~117%) they can still share magazines.[4] The M6D is a semi-automatic, recoil-operated, magazine-fed, large-bore handgun that is controllable even during rapid fire, although at the cost of accuracy.
A small handle attached to an oversized accessory, this weapon fires exceedingly dull projectiles that latch onto an enemy with pointless precision, when the trigger is pulled down with the utmost fictionalisation. Even though the weapon itself looks like a donut with green goo, it will still surprise even the most experienced Spartan when it overheats like a Samsung Note 7 on a hot summers day.
Spoiler:
Show
It's white with orange and green. Has a big circle in the middle.
Teh beast shoota is da one dat shots blu lazerz wheelie fast it ma favoright shoota too keel dose peesky armerd humies.
Pew Pew Pew! Then, pink explosion!
Tiny stick with blue lights on goes swish swish stab.
I have something that dose something to something.
Thuh wun tat is sarp ahnd yehlow tat mahkus yoo invhisivll weh yoo beh sneehkee.
Two metal poles put on a light show and go "clang"
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
What's to understand about 'swish swish stab'? Plus it comes in 4 flavours.
It probably farts out like maybe 3 or 4 bullets at a time. Probably 3 tho. The chef used it in the halo after the CE against the alien dinos. Someone put blue, glow in the dark paint on it and it has a magnifying glass on the top part above the rectangle thing that holds the toothpicks.
This long yellow stick thing that's to big for any normal human to carry. And this fine -Yoink- spartan named Linda uses.
This long yellow stick thing that's to big for any normal human to carry. And this fine -Yoink- spartan named Linda uses.
My favorite gun is like an assault rifle, but holds 60 bullets and can't shoot a grunt five feet in front of me.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 22