2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 22
THIS IS MY BOOM STICK!! This bad boy retails for about $109.95. Notice the cobalt blue steel and checkered walnut stock. Remember shoppers shop smart shop S Mart.
Iz thu purple long wit the green -Yoink- that goes "pew pew" an shots fsat an has one that shots noodles.
Has two blades on it, glows a lot, and it's only seen in one game. According to the books it also shoots energy beams and has energy blades that come out of the real blades, but we never see that so it probably isn't true. It's also really really long.
Eh ?
It shoots a lot and is explosive.
Metal thing that goes boom boom.

-xCarmineRulesxX AKA Luke the Duke
I like the Battle Rifle because it shoots good. Yeah?
My weapon is a vechile..guaranteed death
ok noaw listen verry carefully i will tell you my favorite gun

the little CIRCLE that you can make a C out of that i guess isn't really a circle
anyway this circle will shoot out bullets that suck very badly and will make you lose ever gunfight in halo
but you can make a BIG one a GREAT one that will stop any spartan from leaving the immediate area
it goes like this, tha ball will go to the spartan and might kill himor it might not it just depends on how good the strength of his legs are BUT you can use ur other weapon to get the kill because it's awesome
voids tear?
Keep a distance because you will never see it come.
Slicey slicey with stuff dat make people go "woah, were is he"
Prophets' Bane? Lol.
Da light saber makes me boost.
swish swish slice
omarlotrc wrote:
Prophets' Bane? Lol.
CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRECT
omarlotrc wrote:
Prophets' Bane? Lol.
CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRECT
Lol.
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
Two big red pickles stuck together with a stick, oh and someone put a battery in the middle.
I was so confused by this, then I went to look at my REQ collection. It all makes so much sense. I think.
Guess
Brute Plasma Rifle?
You would be...
Spoiler:
Show

dang, I thought it was the energy sword
My favorite weapon is Oathsworn. Great for all close quarters confrontations!
It's long, grey, and makes a line when I shoot with it. It's kind of hard to use because you only kill people with it if you hit them in that part on top of yourself where your think part is.
Da one dat does da bang bang and da click boom bing bop
My favorite is the 2 sticks that shoot smaller sticks and go boom
i like the one that goes beepbeepbeep and then you push the button that shoots it and the people try to run away like ahhhhhh but it follows them around like ooooh no you don't and then it hits them like BOOMBOOM and then they die.

when pros use it they pick it up and try to run up to people like ah-ha I've got you now and they don't wait for the beep beep beep they just go BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM but they normally miss cuz thats not how you use it and then they die.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 22