Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Banned for 1 suicide

OP mansonfan1992

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
STAR PONY wrote:
Im fine about people quitting and getting an hour or 2 banned but the 7 day ban is crazy. I played a doubles match with my friend he said he disconnected from. So naturally i leave to que back up with him only to receive a ludicrous ban.
I feel you I just got my first ban for idling in warzone and it's 7 days long
Hope that means you will never idle again.
Myala wrote:
3 quits and a suicide equal 3 hour ban
Wow, that's too long.
STAR PONY wrote:
Im fine about people quitting and getting an hour or 2 banned but the 7 day ban is crazy. I played a doubles match with my friend he said he disconnected from. So naturally i leave to que back up with him only to receive a ludicrous ban.
I think they're saying "Stay off the game". Because banning for a week, that's a good way to loose your population... especially with their crap servers.
STAR PONY wrote:
Even idling is crazy, ill start a warzone match and if im not around to pick up my controller within 2 minutes i get kicked for idling.
I got disconnected from my party in two straight games and quit out, guess I got lucky
STAR PONY wrote:
STAR PONY wrote:
Even idling is crazy, ill start a warzone match and if im not around to pick up my controller within 2 minutes i get kicked for idling.
The reason why there is a heavy penalty for those who AFK originated from when players from launch would sit idle in warzone lobbies collecting mad req points
Halo 5 has really put their foot down.
Halo 5 has really put their foot down.
In a bad way, unfortunately.
well if you don't quit at all or just a very few times because of connection or RL then you won't have a problem
k/d is worthless anyway says nothing about your current "form" just have fun
maybe they should add an option to hide ranks and k/d for some people
Wow, But their are years of crazyness with older games it was worst on Reach & Halo 4,
But they want to push 3 different games & still baning is an issue? I like Halo MMC best.
Ecua 2016 wrote:
Milkcheeze wrote:
quits appear to be the heaviest of ban hammer offenses
I know right?! I guess 343 wants people to stay in games and put up with getting wrecked and smack talked upon and if anyone doesn't take the loss in a match and then quit to escape the embarrassing defeat, that person gets ban hammered without much of a warning. Well if this regulation doesn't cause a BIG decline in player population then I don't know what will but pretty soon, H5 will go the way 4 did in player population due to BS bans and all.
First people complain about people who quit and that the banhammer should be more strict. Now they did that. People like you are now complaining about the banhammer being too strict.
Just get out already.
That's because they were cry babies who cry about someone quitting a match simply because the person is getting left and right killed on on every turn and the end result, becomes a big detriment to the team if not the sorry goat and winners would belittle that person. I mean there are other reasons beside trying to escape a loss for quitting such as if the person has to tend to an emergency in his/her family or whatever. If anything back then I never cried for a strict regulation against quitting. I can never understand why a person quitting a match would bother others especially the winning team.
STAR PONY wrote:
STAR PONY wrote:
The reason why there is a heavy penalty for those who AFK originated from when players from launch would sit idle in warzone lobbies collecting mad req points
People still do that. I see them all the time standing in one place switching weapons. Only way for them to stop that is to have someone go through games to see whos playing. Even that wouldnt work since when my gf plays she walks around the map into walls. I guess im req farming then....
Quitting is not fun for either team. Playing 4 against 2 when the game just started makes it take forever to get to 50 kills. Sometimes I would like to quit just to get into a real match even if I'm the side that has 4.
a solutin would be to not kill yourself
How to avoid a ban yet still kill the idiot the spoiling a game by running around hold our flag near our base ? ...... Drive a warhog at him a bail at the last second ! Worked for me PMSL
All your DNF means you deserved it.
STAR PONY wrote:
Probably not since I'd return the game at that point.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2