Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Banned for no reason?

OP Amm0nius

So, just got halo 5, and I'm super excited right? So I'm playing breakout, and it's pretty cool I've never played it before and all that. Then I get kicked out mid-game because "the configuration of your fire team has changed". So I'm like "ok I'm not in a party or anything?" And I go to go back into playing and it says I've been banned for quitting too many times. What? How does that work? I had played maybe 5 arena games before this, 2 swat and like 3 infection, and hadn't quit any. Now, in my first day playing the game, I can't even play online? For something the game did on its own? Not cool 343, not cool at all.
Hi I'm The Ban thread please feed me.
There is a thread pinned to the top of the support section for ban discussions.
There is a thread pinned to the top of the support section for ban discussions.
Ah okay thanks, I'm on mobile so I didn't see it.
You have two quits in warzone and that break out counts as a quit so that is three recent quits. Your ban will be short more likely. You should still be able to play warzone as bans only go towards arena playlist.
LethalQ wrote:
You have two quits in warzone and that break out counts as a quit so that is three recent quits. Your ban will be short more likely. You should still be able to play warzone as bans only go towards arena playlist.
Dude when you gonna make a signature? The suspension is killing me.

On topic: you should still use the Ban thread I linked earlier.