Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
343 should add this helmet. i hope their eyes gaze upon this post and our allegiance is recognized.

But seriously, it looks awesome and is a little less ridiculous than Timmy and Olive.
Come to think of Timmy and Olive, it could be added in a similar fashion, gained from doing something in forge.
If bravo plays your map you get the helmet
Nah, no more Forge related unlocks, time to give the campaign an incentive to replay.
I don't know whether you read my last reply, so just in case:
I believe that if they add the Barvo Helmet it should be a MP related helmet, as it was based off Bravo himself. I know there's Achilles, but that's for grinding with Companies, so perhaps this should be more individual.
I do agree however that Campaign should have some unlockable to add replay value, as the campaign itself is decent at best and has no rewards for beating Legendary while the 2 last numbered titles (as well as ODST and at some extent MCC) did. But following my previous statement the Barvo helmet may not be the most indicate. Instead, they could just do the fans a favor and put the Master Chief Armor as an unlockable by Solo-ing it on Legendary. Besides it's still impossible to fully recreate him as his armor color is a shade of green that isn't available to the player, but many people want the Armor.
Back to the Barvo Helmet, I don't know how you could unlock it, but I bet people can come up with a good idea. I think your idea that it should be for campaign is being sort of stubborn as you're dismissing other ideas in favor of yours. Don't take this as an offense or flaming though, I'm just stating my thoughts here.
We have Olive for Forge, Timmy for Customs, Achilles for Warone/Arena, why not give the Campaign an armor that ISN'T related to it? Halo 3 Legendary Completion gave you the EoD armor. And Halo 4 gave the the Raider Distortion armor.
If I recall correctly, H4 actually gave the Mark VI with the Legendary Completion. Plus again, Achilles is for Spartan Companies. I've mentioned that Barvo could be perhaps more individual and Competitive focused. I had thought of similar to Timmy but in Arena or perhaps do something hard like reaching Champ in one playlist or something. It should be hard to get, but unlike Achilles, not necessarily so time consuming nor requiring combined effort of a lot of people. You want it, you sweat it.
If you did solo legendary h4 you got Raider Dstt armor, Dstt means Distortion.
343 should add this helmet. i hope their eyes gaze upon this post and our allegiance is recognized.

But seriously, it looks awesome and is a little less ridiculous than Timmy and Olive.
Come to think of Timmy and Olive, it could be added in a similar fashion, gained from doing something in forge.
If bravo plays your map you get the helmet
Nah, no more Forge related unlocks, time to give the campaign an incentive to replay.
I don't know whether you read my last reply, so just in case:
I believe that if they add the Barvo Helmet it should be a MP related helmet, as it was based off Bravo himself. I know there's Achilles, but that's for grinding with Companies, so perhaps this should be more individual.
I do agree however that Campaign should have some unlockable to add replay value, as the campaign itself is decent at best and has no rewards for beating Legendary while the 2 last numbered titles (as well as ODST and at some extent MCC) did. But following my previous statement the Barvo helmet may not be the most indicate. Instead, they could just do the fans a favor and put the Master Chief Armor as an unlockable by Solo-ing it on Legendary. Besides it's still impossible to fully recreate him as his armor color is a shade of green that isn't available to the player, but many people want the Armor.
Back to the Barvo Helmet, I don't know how you could unlock it, but I bet people can come up with a good idea. I think your idea that it should be for campaign is being sort of stubborn as you're dismissing other ideas in favor of yours. Don't take this as an offense or flaming though, I'm just stating my thoughts here.
We have Olive for Forge, Timmy for Customs, Achilles for Warone/Arena, why not give the Campaign an armor that ISN'T related to it? Halo 3 Legendary Completion gave you the EoD armor. And Halo 4 gave the the Raider Distortion armor.
If I recall correctly, H4 actually gave the Mark VI with the Legendary Completion. Plus again, Achilles is for Spartan Companies. I've mentioned that Barvo could be perhaps more individual and Competitive focused. I had thought of similar to Timmy but in Arena or perhaps do something hard like reaching Champ in one playlist or something. It should be hard to get, but unlike Achilles, not necessarily so time consuming nor requiring combined effort of a lot of people. You want it, you sweat it.
If you did solo legendary h4 you got Raider Dstt armor, Dstt means Distortion.
Did it? Well, I never really bothered, I did my first H4 Legendary Solo on the MCC. Oh well, still my point remains. Barvo isn't just a random helmet, but a fan-designed helmet based off Bravo.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Diamxndz wrote:
Diamxndz wrote:
The bravo helmet should be for the hcs competitive playlist by winning a certain amount of times or somthin.
Nope, no exclusivity should be done for a helmet this good, especially not for a game like Halo 5. All armor in Halo 5 aside from 343 employee skins, shouldbe available to ALL players FREE of charge like 343i said it would be before the game launched.
I'm talking about the hcs PLAYLIST in competitive arena so it is free of charge to all players. duh
Ah, ok, still though I think this helmet should be unlocked one of two ways:

1) Completeing the campaign on Solo Legendary

2) Reaching SR 152 gives you the Barvo helmet pack as well as the SR 152 pack.
Sounds alright
I think completeing the campaign on solo legendary would be a good way to get the bravo helmet. Not allowing it to be bought or unlocked through req packs.
Spoiler:
Show
bravo helmet??
This is still a thing?
adhocRONIN wrote:
That one is pretty cool, but honestly I really like the concept art for Fred and would like to see it make a return:
http://conceptartworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Halo_5_Guardians_Concept_Art_Fred_armor-680x988.jpg
http://conceptartworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Halo_5_Guardians_Concept_Art_Fred_poncho-680x1137.jpg
Those look awesome.
Could put something similar or some other model
Spoiler:
Show
What helmet is this? Someone directed me to this helmet, please.
Could add some other but totally different helmet
adhocRONIN wrote:
That one is pretty cool, but honestly I really like the concept art for Fred and would like to see it make a return:
http://conceptartworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Halo_5_Guardians_Concept_Art_Fred_armor-680x988.jpghttp://conceptartworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Halo_5_Guardians_Concept_Art_Fred_poncho-680x1137.jpg
This actually looks waaayyy better then the current fred, and more badass
I love it. Hopefully it'll be like the Timmy helmet, open to all.
I just am in the fence with the backwards hat asthetic
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11