4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Ohhh noooo!
Why Retro wrote:
I think it would be cool if they actually modeled it and put it in the game. They could have some off the wall means of earning it.
they should make it for whiskey bc we the 1st company to get 100% commendations in our spartan company
Spartan Companies don't deserve any more than the achilles armor + helmet, no matter what commendation percentage you're at, the last thing we need is another helmet to encourage farmers/game ruiners.
Most Spartan Companies do not farm the Achilles armor and helmet, but some of them do. So don't be going around using the words "Spartan Companies" because most of us spent a long time on Halo to get the armor set. I've been in the WE NEED ACHILLES Community and they do not farm for the commendations. and I see a lot of Companies that don't farm but yes some Companies are out there farming, not all of them. If you see group of guys that are in the same Spartan Company doesn't mean that they're going to farm commendations.
I would love to see this helmet in game.
I want the Barvo helmet!

I do love the evolution of this sketch. I mean. Look at the focus... the concentration... those long, flowing, locks of hair...

This helmet needs a mullet.
I do love the evolution of this sketch. I mean. Look at the focus... the concentration... those long, flowing, locks of hair...

This helmet needs a mullet.
I dunno man. Not everything looks good with a mullet.
Diamxndz wrote:
The bravo helmet should be for the hcs competitive playlist by winning a certain amount of times or somthin.
Nope, no exclusivity should be done for a helmet this good, especially not for a game like Halo 5. All armor in Halo 5 aside from 343 employee skins, shouldbe available to ALL players FREE of charge like 343i said it would be before the game launched.
I'm talking about the hcs PLAYLIST in competitive arena so it is free of charge to all players. duh
Diamxndz wrote:
Diamxndz wrote:
The bravo helmet should be for the hcs competitive playlist by winning a certain amount of times or somthin.
Nope, no exclusivity should be done for a helmet this good, especially not for a game like Halo 5. All armor in Halo 5 aside from 343 employee skins, shouldbe available to ALL players FREE of charge like 343i said it would be before the game launched.
I'm talking about the hcs PLAYLIST in competitive arena so it is free of charge to all players. duh
Ah, ok, still though I think this helmet should be unlocked one of two ways:

1) Completeing the campaign on Solo Legendary

2) Reaching SR 152 gives you the Barvo helmet pack as well as the SR 152 pack.
I hope they add it. It looks really cool. And If it is added I hope everyone can obtain it. I hope 343 has one more major update waiting for us.
I think it would be cool if the BARVO helmet was in Halo 5
It would be cool to add the Bravo helmet! Maybe they can come out with another Helmet pack this year.
I would wear it for sure.
It has a close resemblance to the hunter helmet.
I would wear it for life
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Alguien tiene una foto del casco ??
What helmet is this exactly? I have not heard anything about this helmet. A link would be nice.
HYv47 wrote:
What helmet is this exactly? I have not heard anything about this helmet. A link would be nice.
It was one the 405th made for Bravo, details are in last week's Community Update
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/championship-calibre
HaXoR73 wrote:
Y'know, imagine that each and everyone of us had a custom helmet based on our appearance. Mine would be interesting since I often wear a fedora with a huge feather - it's actually 3 turkey feathers taped together at the base - jammed into its left side, jutting upwards and to the rear. That's basically FOTUS silliness.

Basically, my custom helmet would be a futuristic interpretation of Robin Hood's hat, except the feather is now friggin' HUGE. I would provide a photo of myself wearing my fedora to give you an idea, but I can't really post it on Waypoint since there is no function to do so. Oh well. :P
That. Would. Be. AWESOME. Install a camera in the Xbox (or some other goofy thingamajig), take a picture of yourself, and Halo 6 gives you a helmet template that you can tweak the details of, like the visor shape and size.

I am about to explode on the inside, this is so AWESOME!!!
Mythikron wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Y'know, imagine that each and everyone of us had a custom helmet based on our appearance. Mine would be interesting since I often wear a fedora with a huge feather - it's actually 3 turkey feathers taped together at the base - jammed into its left side, jutting upwards and to the rear. That's basically FOTUS silliness.

Basically, my custom helmet would be a futuristic interpretation of Robin Hood's hat, except the feather is now friggin' HUGE. I would provide a photo of myself wearing my fedora to give you an idea, but I can't really post it on Waypoint since there is no function to do so. Oh well. :P
That. Would. Be. AWESOME. Install a camera in the Xbox (or some other goofy thingamajig), take a picture of yourself, and Halo 6 gives you a helmet template that you can tweak the details of, like the visor shape and size.

I am about to explode on the inside, this is so AWESOME!!!
Actually, I'll try to find a decent photo of myself wearing my fedora (which will obviously expose my appearance) and provide a working link.
I think a Bravo Helmet would be great! :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11