3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
No,no,no.
This helmet looks Badass. Lets not put are hopes up. We all know what happens when you get to hyped for something that could possibly disappointing. Look this is just a concept art im not saying it wont happen but concept art is usally just there to sketch your Ideas. And sometimes Ideas dont always go with the plan.
They are probably done with Halo 5 content updates now (Even if they weren't the probably wouldn't have time to design it now), so I'd say probably in Halo 6. It is also Canon now, so that is some evidence that we'll see it.
Nope there's 1 more update on the way, so I'd say the chances are 50/50 at this point.
Where did you get that info from?
343 said after anvil's legacy that there would be a couple more updates, Monitor's Bounty was the first update after anvil's legacy so it would stand to reason there is one more on the way at the least.
I think that with the power of xbox one, 343 should add helmets of all the other games, and some that other with rights, can pay it .. like the hayabusa and others that would look good ..
That helmet is bad
sweet so is this barvo like a thing? someone has it? or just a concept?
sweet so is this barvo like a thing? someone has it? or just a concept?
Bravo himself got an actual helmet fanmade by the 405th cosplay guys. As far as that, I don't know how much farther it exists other than just a concept ske7ch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Oh come on, it could be better.
Make it happen 343 : )

Spoiler:
Show
Why Retro wrote:
Why Retro wrote:
I think it would be cool if they actually modeled it and put it in the game. They could have some off the wall means of earning it.
they should make it for whiskey bc we the 1st company to get 100% commendations in our spartan company
Spartan Companies don't deserve any more than the achilles armor + helmet, no matter what commendation percentage you're at, the last thing we need is another helmet to encourage farmers/game ruiners.
we would not farm bc we 100% complete bruh
yeaaah hell we wouldnt
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
The bravo helmet does not even look good in my opinion because it looks terrible because of the forehead. Its way too big.
It is a very ugly helmet nothing worse than a colored helmet lol .. No, but seriously it is a hard hat.
So is it Barvo or Bravo? lmao
Anything but fotus armor haha
coool
If they make it, it has to be called Barvo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11