4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Unyshek wrote:
l3ackdraft wrote:
Hello Unyshek, community leaders, and 343.
-Love the BTB Community
Hey l3ackdraft - thank you for speaking up and sharing your opinion!

Weapon tuning changes like the A, B, C, & D options you mentioned above would require a content update, which requires a lot of different key teams from the studio to build out, test, and implement. Since all of these teams have shifted focus towards Halo Infinite, there are no currently plans to release any additional content updates for Halo 5. While I never say never, unfortunately this means that any additional weapon tuning is not currently in our plans.

However, your plea has not fallen on deaf ears. After a quick chat with H5's Sustain Team to see if there were any other options we could consider, we wanted to ask you and the community to consider some other options:
  1. Replace the Battle Rifle with Battle Rifle (Stabilization Jets) to reduce recoil
  2. Replace the Battle Rifle with the Pistol, which has also been a fairly common request
While I can't promise anything, I can reassure you that we are listening and looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thank you again for reaching out, and please let us know what you think!
I am down for Stabilization BR starts over magnum. We already have enough magnum-starting playlists
Unyshek wrote:
l3ackdraft wrote:
-Love the BTB Community

Weapon tuning changes like the A, B, C, & D options you mentioned above would require a content update, which requires a lot of different key teams from the studio to build out, test, and implement. Since all of these teams have shifted focus towards Halo Infinite, there are no currently plans to release any additional content updates for Halo 5. While I never say never, unfortunately this means that any additional weapon tuning is not currently in our plans.

However, your plea has not fallen on deaf ears. After a quick chat with H5's Sustain Team to see if there were any other options we could consider, we wanted to ask you and the community to consider some other options:
  1. Replace the Battle Rifle with Battle Rifle (Stabilization Jets) to reduce recoil
  2. Replace the Battle Rifle with the Pistol, which has also been a fairly common request
While I can't promise anything, I can reassure you that we are listening and looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thank you again for reaching out, and please let us know what you think!
Replacing the battle rifle with stabilization jets ! I’ve been saying this since the last tuning update!!!!!
I think the best way of going about this BR is to do the stabilization jets where:

A: There is no vertical recoil
B: It's not affective long range as the old Halo 5 BR was.
C: Perfect for close to mid range battles.

Our issue with this current BR is that the vertical recoil causes a kick back that makes registration a bit questionable and changes the franchise of Halo.
This is more of a reason to go with stabilization jets BR for Warzone, BTB, and Arena (if needed for Arena).
Im all in for stabilization jets!
I'd be curious to test out magnum starts, but the stabilization jets BR seems like the one that would transition best with the general population and it would have less issues to worry about on the map.
I like the idea of BR with Stabilization Jets, it would bring back some of that precision we’re looking for! I could see the pistol bringing some interest for Arena players to play BTB but the pistol doesn’t work in all maps, the BR with Stabilization Jets is a happy medium.
Stabilization Jets would be better than nothing. I think it would salvage the BTB experience. Tactical Magnums might also be considered. The only problem with having Pistols is that it makes Vehicles way too powerful, so Stabilization Jet BR is really the only option.
Unyshek wrote:
l3ackdraft wrote:
-Love the BTB Community

We want to go with the Battle Rifle (Stabilization Jets) to reduce recoil.
Unyshek wrote:
l3ackdraft wrote:
-Love the BTB Community

Yes! Please the Battle Rifle (Stablization Jets) to reduce recoil.
Stabilization jets.

I know pistol is another popular topic, but as someone with probably 1k+ BTB Games spread across a few accounts, I don't think maps like Viking and Sandtrap are going to be fun with pistol.

I could see pistols working on like.. maybe 3 of the maps (Port, Eagle Square and Traffic Jam). Even those, it would change the dynamic significantly. BTB is all about strategically using vehicles as well. Pistols just won't do the job against the vehicles, it will become too OP.

While we are on topic, can we PLEASE bring back Antifreeze?? Get rid of Risen please.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unyshek wrote:
l3ackdraft wrote:
-Love the BTB Community

Stabilization please. Thank you!
doesn’t anyone else worry that a stabilization jet br is just a little to OP for btb rifle needs. That br has more range than a h2 br. It may be a little much.
We have been testing it in customs on btb maps with a couple top btb players and it doesn’t feel op. It definitely feels so much better but not like the original br. Like no recoil but still takes skill to aim and be accurate not as much magnetism as the original. Feels crisp but not op. Unyshek most if not all of us including some pros would love the proposed change for the Br to the Stabilization version!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Stabilisation Jets for the BR would be much better than the current BR!
Unyshek wrote:
l3ackdraft wrote:
-Love the BTB Community

Replacing the battle rifle with stabilization jets ! I’ve been saying this since the last tuning update!!!!!
Imo. The stabilization jets BR sounds like a good option. However, I do not think the “random” recoil (which is vertical I don’t understand why people say it’s random) brings a little skill gap. You have to control the recoil and your aiming in longer ranges. What I do is aim below the chest in longer ranges to get a more effective kill. I think the best solution is use a Long Barrel BR.
I’ve talked about this before. In ARENA, the LONG BARREL BR will have a higher hip fire range/scope range than the Magnum. But will still not be as powerful as the other rifles.
In BTB, you will have the OG BR range but you have to be better at aiming because of the recoil. I’ve tested it on custom games and it works really well.
I'd much rather have the H2 BR
Stabilisation Jets for the BR would be much better than the current BR!
I would say stabilization jets over the pistol. BTB has always been a BR playlist and it would probably be best for the more casual population that the BR remains the identity of BTB as it always has been. The pistol idea was just something I was throwing out there, after looking at the differences of damage on vehicles, the stabilized BR is definitely the better option to go to.

Stephen mentioned the H2 BR, but that would be going back to the over powered laser we had in the beginning of the game except even stronger since the magnetism of the H2 BR is really high.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7