Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best armor and helmets

OP BucktoothBunny

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What do u think the best armor and helmet is? Mine is the mark v delta( even though I don’t have it.)
Venator, the sharp edges reflect my edgy personality! - XxswagW0lfx. Jokes aside, i honestly can't pick. But if i was forced to pick id pick Hunter. If 343 designed something about Locke right, its his armor.
The recon helmet combined wih either the achilles armor or vigilant armor seems like the best armor to me but I do like the the mark V Delta helmet.
HellJumper...which I won't ever be able to get T___T
Vigilant armour & H3 Rogue helmet
Seeker helmet because I like to make my own coffee paired with Wrath armor because I’m unique and the only person who likes Emile.
tuhin94 wrote:
Seeker helmet because I like to make my own coffee paired with Wrath armor because I’m unique and the only person who likes Emile.
"SARCASM OVERLOAD" REEEEEEE *boom*
Timmy helmet is the best helmet 😊
For armor, Wrath/Wrath Anhur, & for helmets Achilles, Operator GEN 1, & both Wrath helmets.
Achilles armor with the Mark V helmet It is the best combination
Helljumper is the best version of ODST for me and I'm wearing the recruit charred armor because purple flames make my spartan sprint faster.
Mark IV, Mark V, Recon, and ODST
I have to stick with the Raider Armor. I just love the wolf-like appearance to it. Fits my character's whole "lone-wolf" trait to a T.
For me...
  • helmet, wraith ahnur
  • chest, vigilant
I like the legionnaire helmets, a lot of people make fun of them but I honestly think they look awesome if you paint them correctly. And Indomitable is amazing for armor.
The recon helmet combined wih either the achilles armor or vigilant armor seems like the best armor to me but I do like the the mark V Delta helmet.
Try pairing Recon GEN1 + Mark VI Satrap. It's my personal setup and my way of saluting Recon's origins from Halo 3.
Helljumper
I have the HCS armor and I think it is pretty sweet. I know it mainly looks like Locke's armor but the design is sweet.
Helljumper for sure is my favorite. Second would be Noble 1s armor
Wrath Anhur chest armor with the fotus helmet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2