Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best armor in Halo 5

OP Skywalker935

Halo 5 has quite a few ways to customize your Spartan. But which of all is the best for you and why?
I would view the Achilles armor as the best as it's one of few armor pieces which cannot be obtained through the standard req packs. It's instead obtained by completing specific Spartan Company Commendations. Other than that, the second and third place has to go to the Olive and Timmy Helmet.
Best Halo 5 armor? Definitely NOT Achilles, so either Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, NOBLE (it even looks like Chief's Halo 4 armor too), Recon, Argus, Hermes, Helljumper, or Deadeye/FOTUS. But if I had to pick one from here, Centurion. Really looks buff and actually is respectful of ancient Greek armor, both of which Achilles fails miserably at (Achilles is good at being extremely overrated and overused, as well as having a disgustingly toxic fanbase).
Best Halo 5 armor? Definitely NOT Achilles, so either Centurion, Vigilant, Indomitable, NOBLE (it even looks like Chief's Halo 4 armor too), Recon, Argus, Hermes, Helljumper, or Deadeye/FOTUS. But if I had to pick one from here, Centurion. Really looks buff and actually is respectful of ancient Greek armor, both of which Achilles fails miserably at (Achilles is good at being extremely overrated and overused, as well as having a disgustingly toxic fanbase).
I like the Aquilles, but not because of how to get it, okay, but it's not super cool wow as many mention, for example I use the full Helioskrill armor, for having gotten the campaigns in Legendary in MCC, I don't know if you can get it in a REQ but for me it is a very nice armor
I like the Aquilles, but not because of how to get it, okay, but it's not super cool wow as many mention, for example I use the full Helioskrill armor, for having gotten the campaigns in Legendary in MCC, I don't know if you can get it in a REQ but for me it is a very nice armor
Helioskrill can unfortunately be obtained from the Gold Packs. Due to this, the Helioskrill has unfortunately lost a large portion of its value.
My Favorite is Mark IV Mjolnir, I haven't gotten it but its my favorite version of Mjolnir.
It was helioskrill for me until I learned you could earn it through req packs, so I just stick with the indomitable body armor and I think the scout helmet, it's been a while since I've played H5 but helioskrill body armor plus scout helmet is a decent mix
Helljumper Feet First.

Feet First Into Hell.
Athlon (especially Lycinus variant), its sleek and smooth. its simple design is visually pleasing.
I like the Helioskrill variants with the Locus helmet
Hcs Challenger armour is nice. Because of its mix and match for parts rather than the straight protector armour its based on
CQB BAYBEE
I currently use helioskrill bloodgorger because I like the striped paint design, but I also think the hellcat armor looks really cool and will go well with the Achilles helmet when our company finally unlocks it.