OP Panman267739

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine is Noble with Valkyrie EIR
Edit: I don't have a lot of armors so it's subject to change
Gotta be Seeker! /s

I do like the Mark VI and Nightfall armour sets, although I'd like them more with black undersuits.
Anything old school. I wear Mark VI Satrap and the Noble Valor helmet with the Legendary VISR right now.
I really like noble six armor (don't know why is called Decimator and not mark 5). Also old school mark V/delta is glorious!!
Armour - Hellcat.
Helmet - All hail the glorious Timmy helmet.
1) Recruit churred
2)Emile's armor
3)Achilles
4)Mark IV
I really like noble six armor (don't know why is called Decimator and not mark 5). Also old school mark V/delta is glorious!!
Mark V [b]helmet is my favourite in halo saga but I hate decimator. It's like a cartoon version of default armor in halo reach and it looks too plastic.
Mark V [b]helmet is my favourite in halo saga but I hate decimator. It's like a cartoon version of default armor in halo reach and it looks too plastic.
I think because of the visor, which looks like an air vent, but i still like it :)
Helmet: Mark V Delta
Body: Wrath
The Achilles armor set has to be the best, it looks cool, and shows that you put real effort into showing the Halo community that you're a skilled player.
Anything that doesn’t look hideous
Wrath Helmet with mark IV armor
Always been a fan of the scout armor set.
Body - Vigilant Watcher
Helmet - Recon (Gen 1) but I prefer Helljumper (even if I don’t have it)
Achilles Armor + Indomitable Edo Helmet = Perfection. Also was my personal setup for the longest of times and I love it.
But as you can see in my user pic I run Achilles + Shark mouth Mako Helmet which I like too.
Mark IV GEN1 and Nightfall
Achilles Armor + Indomitable Edo Helmet = Perfection. Also was my personal setup for the longest of times and I love it.
But as you can see in my user pic I run Achilles + Shark mouth Mako Helmet which I like too.
I always hated Mako, lol.
Auxqe wrote:
Mark IV GEN1 and Nightfall
Right on man, for me it has to be Mark IV as well, classic, and sexy.
omarlotrc wrote:
I didn't care for the standard one, I like the Shark mouth Mako cause its intimidating looking :P, but that's just me.

The worst helmet the majority, if not all agree on is the Hellcat helmet.
omarlotrc wrote:
I didn't care for the standard one, I like the Shark mouth Mako cause its intimidating looking :P, but that's just me.

The worst helmet the majority, if not all agree on is the Hellcat helmet.
Nah, Seeker is the winner there. That helmet looks like a coffee maker.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2