Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Best Halo 5 Mission

OP ZachApple101

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Whatbis your guys favorite mission in Halo 5 ? Mine was Battle of Sunion.
The first mission as chief and the start of the mission where you are sliding down a big structure as locke and shooting stuff (I think the 14th mission?)
My favorite mission is The Breaking. The fight/climb throughout the Domain to reach Cortana while her and the Warden Eternal are talking to you and the Wardens fighting you are nice, but the best part of that mission has got to be in the latter part where the Warden says "Humanities discovery of the Halo rings was the culmination of the Librarians planning. Humanity was ready to take the Mantle." and the Halo music theme playing in the background with the Blue Team music theme was just amazing!
Swords of Sanghelios. Just epic and I missed the Arbiter lol.
Sword of Sangheilos. The Climax is pure gold.
Either Swords of Sanghelios or Enemy Lines. The rendering of Sanghelios is beautiful and the level design is superb.
This is actually the only game in the franchise where I loved every single level. But the two that stand out the most to me right now are Battle of Sunaion and Guardians.
Guardians was an awesome mission. It had great sandbox action, character banter (Is she calling me old?), universe altering events, and some sweet music in it. I also found it amusing that Cortana refers to Jameson Locke as Mister Locke.
My favorite was the game the featured cheif as a character
Sword of Sangheilos
Got to be walking down the side of the Guardian, it was freaking awesome! I wish there was more, it needed more depth and to be harder. It was brilliant!
I think it's guardians, too. But Swords of sanghelios was best looking mission.
I'd say Blue Team. For me, it had a classic Halo feel to it, especially with the faint remix in the background during some of the fights. Guardians was pretty good too, though.

This post has been hidden.

The first mission as chief and the start of the mission where you are sliding down a big structure as locke and shooting stuff (I think the 14th mission?)
13th mission - but also one of my favourites
I'd say Blue Team. For me, it had a classic Halo feel to it, especially with the faint remix in the background during some of the fights. Guardians was pretty good too, though.
Blue team gave a nice old school halo 5, and just felt awesome!
Blue Team and Swords of Sanghelios
Battle of Sunaion.
Definitely Swords of Sangheilios for me. The level design and style was just spectacular, and it reminded me of some of the classic halo levels.
Swords of Sangheilios. And the one with the Mantises (I think it's Swords of Sangheilios but I don't remember)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2