Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best looking helmet

OP PeyTheLawSon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Can anybody tell me their favorite helmet or best looking helmet in halo 5? Mine has to be hell jumper because its based of the ODST's helmet which is my favorite.
I like pretty much all the mythic helmets, but I will go with reaper as best-looking.
I'm stuck between Recon GEN1 and Deadeye.
I guess I like recon because it kinda reminds me of old school Samus lol. Honestly I though I liked the aviator stuff before they turned it into that ATV looking thing. I wore it for a few matches and then took it off forever because it looks hilarious when you ride a mongoose.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'm stuck between Recon GEN1 and Deadeye.
I was going to post exactly this. Though I'm currently wearing the Timmy helmet for giggles.
I guess I like recon because it kinda reminds me of old school Samus lol.
I always thought CQB looked the most like Samus's helmet, or at least "new school" Samus
Honestly I though I liked the aviator stuff before they turned it into that ATV looking thing. I wore it for a few matches and then took it off forever because it looks hilarious when you ride a mongoose.
When you say "ATV looking thing", are you referring to a motocross helmet? That's funny because I always thought the Mark helmets look like that. Even before I got into Halo, I knew there was this Master Chief video game character who wears a motocross helmet.
The AirAssault helmet.
FOTUS and Enforcer for me.
No love for mark V? Any of them
No love for mark V? Any of them?
Noble has to be my preferred helmet along with its set, I never take it off unless I want to wear something else
Mark VI helmet will be my helmet for all Halo games (except CE for obvious reason).

In case you don't believe me, take a look at my service record of Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo 5.
Can't go wrong with any of the Reach Helmets, with the exception of Decimator. They messed that one up pretty bad. Which is a shame, because the Mark V[B] helmet in Reach was my favorite.
GuacToilet wrote:
I like pretty much all the mythic helmets, but I will go with reaper as best-looking.
How can you like reaper? Its shape is so weird
Can't go wrong with any of the Reach Helmets, with the exception of Decimator. They messed that one up pretty bad. Which is a shame, because the Mark V[B] helmet in Reach was my favorite.
HAHAHA Decimator looks like a baseball cap
HAHAHA Decimator looks like a baseball cap
In my eyes, it looks like a hamburger...an ugly one at that.
Pilot helmet (with top attachment) is always my go-to helmet, otherwise the Mark VI is always a solid option.
I guess I like recon because it kinda reminds me of old school Samus lol.
I always thought CQB looked the most like Samus's helmet, or at least "new school" Samus
Honestly I though I liked the aviator stuff before they turned it into that ATV looking thing. I wore it for a few matches and then took it off forever because it looks hilarious when you ride a mongoose.
When you say "ATV looking thing", are you referring to a motocross helmet? That's funny because I always thought the Mark helmets look like that. Even before I got into Halo, I knew there was this Master Chief video game character who wears a motocross helmet.
I honestly don't know if I can post images but here they are:

http://www.atv.com/gallery/gallery.php/d/1345-2/gear1.JPG

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8059/8271576652_291e5dc0aa.jpg

I can see what you're talking about though with the mark v and vi.
I will say that argus and hunter are the best looking but both suffer from poor colour selection as hunter has the darker secondary colour & argus just looks like it was run over with paint.
Recon is my personal favorite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3