Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Best Medals to Get in Game?

OP Dead Ballistic1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What are your favorite medals to get in Halo 5?
Mine are:
Perfect
Snipeltaneous
Extermination
Airborne Snapshot

What are yours?
Feel free to mention more than one
Perfect is probably my favorite because of the way its said. "Puuurfect". Its so great.
Flyin' High 🤘
Rampage and Killtrocity are huge novelties for me.
I'd have to say that one of my favorites it Combat Evolved. Mainly cause you have to play certain games and use a plasma gernade usually to get it. And I like my "fancy sneaky kill". It' Supernova so got to say assassination.
It has a lot to do with my announcer, Buck.

Snapshot: "From the hip!"
Reversal: "From prey to predator."
Airborne Snapshot: "From the hip in the sky."
Cluster Luck: "Tell me you did that on purpose."

I love him for my announcer. I can only hope he will continue to Halo 6.
I always know I've had a good game when I get the triple double medal; it tells me I've been fully contributing to the team. I don't remember them as well as I remember my exterms or the like, but I'd say it's the most valuable to me.
Hail Mary

I laugh really hard when I get it
Flyin' High 🤘
That's actually a really good one. I don't think there's been a situation where I've gotten a Flyin' High and I'm not having fun. They're pretty closely associated lol
DaxSeven09 wrote:
~snip~
Ooo you're not going to like the paper I'm working on lol
I always know I've had a good game when I get the triple double medal; it tells me I've been fully contributing to the team. I don't remember them as well as I remember my exterms or the like, but I'd say it's the most valuable to me.
The triple double medal is definitely a good medal to gauge how well one has done. I typically get it in Warzone when I'm playing super sweaty and trying to win. Lately I've been trying to get marine kills as my focus, and it's lead to an increase in triple doubles for me, which seems strange.

In response to the OP, I think the Sayonara medal might be my favorite. I know it's glitched and difficult to get, so it makes me super happy when I get it. The fastball also brings great joy to my overburdened heart.
I don't really have a favorite, but one medal that's somewhat of a challenge is FastBall.
Oh man I was going to say that, and got sidetracked by my Buck adoration! Yes, this is probably my most sought after medal.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
~snip~
Ooo you're not going to like the paper I'm working on lol
Um, sir, you best be posting that paper here or sending it to me in a PM! You have my curiosity peaked, and I will be wondering and waiting until then.
Sayonara because I dont have it T-T
I’m always a sucker for the unfrig. I think it’s dumb how they lowered it in the tier list so unkill was on top or whatever it’s called
Flyin' high because it shows how good of a vehicle driver i am.

I totally did not drive off a cliff killing 2 other teammates in a warthog.
Perfection and Extermination because those are probably the hardest medals to get which makes them that much more satisfying when you do earn them
Alucardko wrote:
Sayonara because I dont have it T-T
it's glitched
Triple Double for me and I also like seeing vehicle destruction medals on there.
Tbh, Exterminations are always the one I'd go for in any game, or just a higher multikills (Killtrocity minimum). Nothing beats how the announcer says Extermination in Halo 4 tho. NOTHING.
Peeeeeeerfect always nice in team arena. Weirdly like nade-shot too, because it's so fast & satisfying.
The infamous Sayonara medal.
Truly an special medal to have.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2