- HR
- H3
- Splitgate
-
-
-
- H5
What is "Splitgate"?
It's a new game that's really popular. It's exactly like Halo kinda except with portals.
Sh33zyTTv wrote:
I know this is a hated topic but i just wanted to show my love for H5 after playing the first Tech preview. Halo 5 to me was the smoothest and most competitive Halo game i have ever played and i was madly addicted. Its sad to say after the TP i am certain that there will never be another Halo game like H5.... I love H5 so much because of the skill gap and competitiveness. Thats how i have fun. I have fun by competing against others. I use to have fun by just playing the game but now i only have fun by trying to win and making plays and ranking up and so on. I dont see the same competitiveness with halo Infinite... It truly was a fun and great game but i can see myself going back to H5 just to ease my crave of competitive gameplay. I would love Halo infinite to keep some H5 competitive abilities for ranked play. Such as thrust, spring jumps and other jumps, and the pistol with slowed fire rate but 5 to 6 shots to kill. That was my version of a perfect comp Halo💯 All love and i would like to hear some opinions if you have some🙏
Some of your prayers have been answered luckely. Sprint isn't much faster but is still there aswell for climbing edges to high to jump on. Not sure about the sliding tho.
If halo 5 had the old school lobby’s like halo2 I’d rate it pretty good but it falls short on some things like cookie cutter maps, spartan charging etc.
Halo 5 MP is my favorite, and I would love to see the thrust implemented in Infinity.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3