Best REQ Weapon?

OP TheMenacePotato

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
So what would be the best REQ weapon for the kill potential and ease (how likely is it to reach its kill potential) while taking into consideration REQ Level and rarity?
Off the top of my head I would think the Blaze of Glory because you get fifteen shots, with insane dang and it’s not hard to aim. Additionally, it’s a rare weapon at level 4.
That being said The Answer is also a Rare but at level 6 it is a little more costly to REQ. It kills in seven shots I believe, and it’s not terribly hard to kill with. I think the Blaze of Glory would probably be on par though.
What do you guys think?
Sword with invisibility and speed boost
Hands down, The Answer. If no one has anything to counter you and/or you're careful with when you use it, you're a walking beacon of death. Blaze of Glory is nice (almost unfair with the range it has for a shotgun), but I'm not using that unless I have intentions of raiding/protecting bases. But if I'm hunting for kills, very few things in the weapon pool match The Answer's sheer savagery in terms of ease of killing and range it can effectively kill at.
When it comes down to versatility, the Rocket Launcher or the Railgun is a strong choice for tackling players and vehicles alike.
Hands down, The Answer. If no one has anything to counter you and/or you're careful with when you use it, you're a walking beacon of death. Blaze of Glory is nice (almost unfair with the range it has for a shotgun), but I'm not using that unless I have intentions of raiding/protecting bases. But if I'm hunting for kills, very few things in the weapon pool match The Answer's sheer savagery in terms of ease of killing and range it can effectively kill at.
A few matches ago I killed someone that had the answer and almost full ammo. I went back to base and REQ’d a Blaze of Glory, then proceeded to get a 17 killstreak. I only died because of some check sniper with a Krith’s Left Hand
The Top REQ weapons: (for player vs player encounters)

Nornfang
Prophets' Bane
The Answer
Archlight
Tartarus' Gavel
SPNKr Prime
Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta

Honorable Mention: (specifically for its role to address vehicles)

Endgame
Jorge's chaingun
Tartarus's gavel
Blaze of glory
Nornfang

Maybe the answer

No particular order, but if i put them in order then the answer would be last.
The answer hands down.
Number one on my list is the whiplash. At only 4 REQs it’s amazing at killing bosses, spartans and vehicles, and two shots in the mag is awesome for a rail gun. It’s also easy to use and is great throughout the entire game, not just at the 5 minute mark. This would be followed by the blaze of glory, nornfang, pro pipe, and endgame in that order. The blood of suban, SPNKr prime, prophets bane, H2 beam rifle alpha, Jorge’s chaingun, and the answer are all awesome req weapons as well.
There's a reason it's called "The Answer".
Arclight is a very close second for the infinite charge & how savage it is on most vehicles.
Can’t hit the nae nae without a whip-lash
Warzone Turbo

The Answer with three speed boost.
I am happy with a sticky grenade and a assault rifle... in halo world. No guns for fools in real life
IMO Whiplash. Great all around weapon with air-burst kinetic rounds.
The season ones 🙂
Jorge’s chaingun is legit!
The Answer, hands down. Insanely fast TTK, tons of ammo, and a large mag make it the God Gun of Halo 5. In the right hands, it’s unstoppable.
The most game-changing REQ early-game is the Whiplash. Late-game, I’d go with the Answer, Ad Victoriam, and Tartarus’ Gavel.
The most game-changing REQ early-game is the Whiplash. Late-game, I’d go with the Answer, Ad Victoriam, and Tartarus’ Gavel.
All of those are excellent at room-clearing. The Gavel is terrifying if used well.
The answer with damage boosts equals automatic SWAT.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11