3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 35
Noob combo 😈
In Halo 5, it's amazing as it allows the player to get cheap kills with any weapon you wish. I have also in fact recently used the Plasma Pistol in combination of the Sentinel beam and it delivered some shiny kills.
I think it has to be the whiplash.
Nornfang, Answer, & Prophets Bane.
CE MAGNUM WITH DAMAGE BOOST
I think it would be voids tear and halo 2 br
For me it's still The Answer
Noob combo 😈
What combo in particular because there are several such combos
Voids tear and precision loadout
Noob combo 😈
But what if I know I'm a horrible person and like it? 😲
Noob combo 😈
Well I suppose that means.... I guess you're... I don't know man.

You're the HaloMaster, that's all I need to know to appreciate you lol
I think the answer ad victorian spnkr prime and nornfang are the best
BR Halo 2
Here are my top picks for best REQ Weapon (with explanations)

1. Jorge's Chaingun - Gives the chaingun bullets a tiny explosion which can be used as an advantage for a group of enemy spartans. It add's damage resistance to you and a damage boost when equipped, also who doesn't want to look like a badass with a chaingun?
  2. Halo CE Magnum - Gives the player (when equipped) a speed boost. Just like the original CE pistol, 3 shots to the head to get a kill. With the mag amount that you get with the CE pistol, you should get TONS of kills.
  3. Any Shotgun - Why any shotgun? Because you can get the same exact kill as any other shotgun. And since it's a level 3 REQ, you can easily clear out and take an armuory for your team
  4. Nornfang - With APHE Shots, exploding bullets, and damage boosts, you can get an AMAZING amount of kills with the Nornfang
  5. Whiplash/Archlight - At level 4 and 5 REQ this thing is beast when taking down enemy spartans, bases, and boses, and with 6 (or more) shots given, you can decimate anything.
  6. Any energy sword - The sword lunge is amazing hands down
  7. Any gravity hammer - The first gravity hammer is at level 3 REQ, which is perfect for early game and late game also. This thing can quickly take down an entire armoury and spartans
  8. Any SAW - The first SAW i'm pretty sure is level 4 REQ and it can get you so many kills early game (since it's a level 4 REQ). Then if you get to higher REQ levels, you can get The Answer, which is like a gun made by God himself. With The Answer, i'm pretty sure you can get a naire in seconds. Anyways this is my list, please correct me if I got any info wrong lol.
Noob combo 😈
Well I suppose that means.... I guess you're... I don't know man.

You're the HaloMaster, that's all I need to know to appreciate you lol
Thanks I feel all appreciated now 😏
Sniper
plasma pistol is what i use
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Espada de energía
Precision weapons
I like rocket launchers personally.
The only problem is that it takes forever to the level 5-7 REQS lol
fr0zenf00d wrote:
I like rocket launchers personally.
The only problem is that it takes forever to the level 5-7 REQS lol
SPNKR Prime is sinful lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...